Exeter University vs Loughborough University

Watch
Raxy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have offers from both Exeter and Loughborough for Civil Engineering and was wondering which of these two universities is the best place for that as well as for my whole university life such as accomodation,nightlife etc.

I know this question has been asked before but those threads were almost decades ago so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Raxy)
I have offers from both Exeter and Loughborough for Civil Engineering and was wondering which of these two universities is the best place for that as well as for my whole university life such as accomodation,nightlife etc.

I know this question has been asked before but those threads were almost decades ago so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Although they're both great Unis, Loughborough has the better reputation for Engineering, so that is something to take into account. Also, the nightlife at Exeter is supposedly a little tame whereas Loughborough is more of a party place I believe (although the town is not big). Exeter is prettier but Loughborough is better for sport and they both have a range of accomodation depending on how much you are prepared to pay. You really need to visit them both and maybe try posting in both uni sub forums as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.71%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.57%
I need help with my personal statement (81)
41.12%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.38%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.52%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.61%

Watched Threads