The Student Room Group

How much more attractive is a guy with a good figue?

Hi, so I feel like I haven’t been blessed with the most attractive features, I have low cheek bones and a weak jawline. So to make up for some of my short comings I have gone to the gym to improve my physique and I feel like it’s starting to pay off. So can someone who face wise isn’t attractive become more appealing to females if they have a good figure?
Reply 1
i mean girls will find it attractive that you have a good body but ask yourself "is it worth it" you could end up with a look obsessed girl, you could go for the funny girl with a great personality because i mean you cant polish s**t aka the look obsessed girl may be a lil bit of a b***h.
(edited 5 years ago)
You need to just be who you are. The right girl will love you for who you are.
If going to the gym makes you happy then carry on but don’t do it for someone else.
Get out and about doing things you enjoy and be happy. You’ll meet someone when it’s right
Reply 3
Respect for going to the gym and improving your image. I'd recommend you look at something called "mewing". This will definitely improve your face structure and jawline overtime, making you more attractive.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so I feel like I haven’t been blessed with the most attractive features, I have low cheek bones and a weak jawline. So to make up for some of my short comings I have gone to the gym to improve my physique and I feel like it’s starting to pay off. So can someone who face wise isn’t attractive become more appealing to females if they have a good figure?
Reply 4
Don't listen to these beta males seriously. Their advice is genuinely stupid. Whether you like going to the gym or not, it has so many benefits. These benefits heavily outweigh whether you like the gym or not lol.

Original post by Sammylou40
If going to the gym makes you happy then carry on but don’t do it for someone else.
Get out and about doing things you enjoy and be happy. You’ll meet someone when it’s right
Original post by Zenith_
Don't listen to these beta males seriously. Their advice is genuinely stupid. Whether you like going to the gym or not, it has so many benefits. These benefits heavily outweigh whether you like the gym or not lol.

We’ve already established I’m not a beta male. And my successful relationship history qualifies me more than a game player
Reply 6

Idk i’m almost 21 and I feel like my time is running out
Reply 7
Original post by Zenith_
Respect for going to the gym and improving your image. I'd recommend you look at something called "mewing". This will definitely improve your face structure and jawline overtime, making you more attractive.

Yeah i’ve been going about 3-4 times a week for 6 months now
Reply 8
You got loads of time! The right girl will fall for who you are, whether you have a hot body or not - to the right person that won't matter because they'll love you for you. But you can't love someone else if you don't love yourself, so just bear that in mind and don't beat yourself up about your looks, because that's not the only thing that matters.

Lol
Your time is nowhere near to "running out" at "21".

As a girl, yes i find guys with jawlines etc attractive, but it is definitely not the main reason / facial feature for many girls.

Don't listen to those who say you should go to the gym etc.

IF you're not really interested in going there for yourself, this short term motivation you've had for these past 6 months will eventually run out - you're only going to improve your physique for a girl which you shouldn't have to do.

Be comfortable in your own skin :smile:

Also what's up with 'beta male'? :tongue: @Sammylou40
Because he thought he was insulting me calling me that. Funny, as I’m a 50 yr old female
Original post by Leia studies
Lol
Your time is nowhere near to "running out" at "21".

As a girl, yes i find guys with jawlines etc attractive, but it is definitely not the main reason / facial feature for many girls.

Don't listen to those who say you should go to the gym etc.

IF you're not really interested in going there for yourself, this short term motivation you've had for these past 6 months will eventually run out - you're only going to improve your physique for a girl which you shouldn't have to do.

Be comfortable in your own skin :smile:

Also what's up with 'beta male'? :tongue: @Sammylou40
a 50 year old female who spends her time on the student room. Very successful life.
Because he thought he was insulting me calling me that. Funny, as I’m a 50 yr old female
It has been thank you. I’m a band six staff nurse. Just finished through ill health. Studying to change careers as believe it or not life isn’t over at my age.
And you’d be very surprised there’s a lot of us here. And the majority appreciate advice from someone who actually has experience. But there’s always the odd moron....

Original post by Zenith_
a 50 year old female who spends her time on the student room. Very successful life.
Reply 13
I go to the gym because of it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending