The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 1
For good? :eek:

Are you graduating? I am leaving Sheffield for 4 months after next Wednesday, although I will return for three days to get wasted after the exams have finished.

In many ways I am both excited and sad that my first year is at an end. For some reason, I feel scared that I won't make many Japanese friends (yet I always do! :rolleyes: ) and that I won't be able to study!

I think your time at Sheffield goes so quickly that you really have to cherish it and make the most of the time you have! I know that one day I will really miss it! God, I ****ing love living in Sheffield.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Yup, been here 3 years now and so am graduating. Not able to come back for graduation, so when I leave in June it is for good.
Not for good, i'm sticking around, hopefully getting a FT job, already have a house sorted.

Weird to think it was coming to uni that made me join TSR in the first places, all those years ago.

Best of luck to everyone graduating!!! :smile:
i am off for good in 3 weeks :frown:

its all gone so quickly :frown:

moving down to london for law school and to be a hot shot lawyer though which is exciting!!

so sad to leave sheffield and all the wonderful people i've met here. to people not graduating this year..really make the most of every second. ive truly had the best possible time at uni here that i ever could have hoped for!!

although i'm sad about leaving...ive decided it much better to be sad because ive had such an awesome time rather than being happy cos the 3yrs wasn't that great!! and ill be back for one last week of mash up in grad week :wink:

good luck to everyone in the future! xx
I'm leaving today for good, even tho i've only done 1 year.
I'm sad in a way to go, but i'm also happy.
Farewell Sheffield!

Latest

Trending

Trending