Multiple injuries in shooting in Holland Watch

TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thestudent33)
Regarding the other thread we were on before, I really couldn't be bothered to get into a heated debate bcos I got loads of work to do but I'll try and make some time tmrw

You seem to be active a lot. Don't YOU have any work to do too?
If you don't want to start a debate you might not want to start one, that would be a good start.

This is quite the hobby tbh, takes little time when you’re dealing with the unreasonable.
Last edited by TheNamesBond.; 1 month ago
Reformed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by verycoolperson)
its not related to the new zealand attack at all he was just a mad incel,
according to some sources 2 weeks ago he was in court for rape
he was released under rape charges but as a turkish erthnic of presumbaly muslim heritage added to the fact the police an incriminating letter, there is suggestion this could be linked to general islamic terrorism rather than simply a reaction to nz
Last edited by Reformed; 4 weeks ago
verycoolperson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Reformed)
he was released under rape charges but as a turkish erthnic of presumbaly muslim heritage added to the fact the police an incriminating letter, there is suggestion this could be linked to general islamic terrorism rather than simply a reaction to nz
okay, i was told different from a person who lives there
AngeryPenguin
Badges: 17
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Reformed)
What do you mean by "general islamic terrorism"?
Reformed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
What do you mean by "general islamic terrorism"?
general meaning in the same vein as the various attacks of the past few decades ie 7/7, manchester, bataclan, hebdo, madrid, berlin belgium, etc etc etc. as oppossed to an islamist simply reacting directly to nz mosque attack
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (452)
37.95%
No - but I will (89)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.61%

Watched Threads