FuturePhysicist1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
HELP! EPQ DISASTER! My question is about how conflict influences the rate of progression of physics and engineering, its due on Friday and I've wrote 1,432 words and I need 5000. I can't find anymore research (particularly on the space race, non-physical wars and WW2). HELP! I'm almost in tears. My teacher is really scary and doesn't understand my situation. I'm really scared and panicked. I've had two panic attacks already. Someone please help.
Last edited by FuturePhysicist1; 1 year ago
barror1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How much evaluation can you do? Literally just take every chance to add description and add more research if you can (even if it is not directly related to your question and your researchers instead).
Good luck!
FuturePhysicist1
Rep:
?
What does the evaluation entail? Our teacher did a really bad job of explaining this to us. And how un-relevant can the research be? I've talked a bit about how these have benefited society and the future implications (such as Elon Musk and Mars). Thank you so much!
(Original post by barror1)
How much evaluation can you do? Literally just take every chance to add description and add more research if you can (even if it is not directly related to your question and your researchers instead).
Good luck!
barror1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FuturePhysicist1)
What does the evaluation entail? Our teacher did a really bad job of explaining this to us. And how un-relevant can the research be? I've talked a bit about how these have benefited society and the future implications (such as Elon Musk and Mars). Thank you so much!
The evaluation is basically a critique of how effective the research is at supporting/disproving your question. You can probably get a good paragraph of evaluation from all of your sources
FuturePhysicist1
Rep:
?
Okay, how is this different to the literature review? Is the literature review more about how you can trust the source authors? Hopefully I can get 1000+ words from it, as I need 5000.
The evaluation is basically a critique of how effective the research is at supporting/disproving your question. You can probably get a good paragraph of evaluation from all of your sources
barror1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Okay, how is this different to the literature review? Is the literature review more about how you can trust the source authors? Hopefully I can get 1000+ words from it, as I need 5000.
The literature review looks more at the credibility of the work, you criticise its application and effectiveness in the write up
FuturePhysicist1
Rep:
?
So do I talk about how I’ve applied the research from each source? Surely all my research would support my question as that’s specifically what I’ve looked for. Thank you so much for your help!
The literature review looks more at the credibility of the work, you criticise its application and effectiveness in the write up
barror1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So do I talk about how I’ve applied the research from each source? Surely all my research would support my question as that’s specifically what I’ve looked for. Thank you so much for your help!
Evaluate how one has better application than the other then
And no worries!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (324)
34.43%
No (617)
65.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed