Btec ict unit 2 exam 10hrs Watch

HypebeastSD
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys im really stuck with this chapter i literally do not know anything welllll i know very little but after the red diagram i do not know what. to do. and my exam has started today, is there any links that came help me??? please help me out? and if anyone has done BTEC ICT UNIT 2 JANUARY 2019 PAPER REFERENCE: 31761H AND YOU HAVE THE MARK SCHEME OR YOU have a mock up of it please share it with me and help me out im reeally stuck, so i can my self and my friends in schoool THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
Bigboy27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Do you have the text file

(Original post by HypebeastSD)
Hey guys im really stuck with this chapter i literally do not know anything welllll i know very little but after the red diagram i do not know what. to do. and my exam has started today, is there any links that came help me??? please help me out? and if anyone has done BTEC ICT UNIT 2 JANUARY 2019 PAPER REFERENCE: 31761H AND YOU HAVE THE MARK SCHEME OR YOU have a mock up of it please share it with me and help me out im reeally stuck, so i can my self and my friends in schoool THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (50)
5.7%
Fairly positive (282)
32.16%
Just another year... (339)
38.65%
Is it 2020 yet? (206)
23.49%

Watched Threads

Latest