The Student Room Group

Adult nurse

I am currently in year 11 doing my GCSE's, I'm studying Welsh, English lit and Lang, maths, double science, French art and health and social. I want to go to 6th form but I'm scared I won't get in, I'm expected C's and D's and a B in art, when I leave I want to go to university to study nursing preferabbly adult nursing I've looked at how to get in and it's quite hard I'm definitely taking health and social for A level as I think it might help but I am not the brainiest in science as I do double so I can't choose to do a level biology but I'm thinking of doing Btec science as I think this might help, could someone suggest anything
Original post by Rialloyd7896
I am currently in year 11 doing my GCSE's, I'm studying Welsh, English lit and Lang, maths, double science, French art and health and social. I want to go to 6th form but I'm scared I won't get in, I'm expected C's and D's and a B in art, when I leave I want to go to university to study nursing preferabbly adult nursing I've looked at how to get in and it's quite hard I'm definitely taking health and social for A level as I think it might help but I am not the brainiest in science as I do double so I can't choose to do a level biology but I'm thinking of doing Btec science as I think this might help, could someone suggest anything

Most universities will require GCSEs in English and Maths at B or C. It's best to check the entry requirements on their websites to work out exactly what you will require. There are other qualifications you can do that would allow you entry into nursing (other than A levels) but these will vary by university. It's therefore a good idea to get a list of ones you think you may be interested in attending and have a look at the qualifications they accept before making any decisions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending