The Student Room Group

17 year old muslim girl and virginity

ive been dating this boy ive known for 6 months and we lost where both planning on saving ourselves to marriage but we ended up losing our viriginities to eachother, i know relationships are haram and sex before marriage is even worse but it happened and now i dont know what to do, my family recently found out about my boyfriend and have me on complete lockdown and went crazyyyy and im worried this will affect my relationship as i wont be able to see him much anymore :frown:

Scroll to see replies

So what do you need help with? Are you more worried about not being with bf or losing your virginity and going against religion ?

Well sis it’s already happened and you have to break up with your bf cos it isn’t allowed. Not my rules, just islam. Sometimes u just gotta let the things u love go for religion. Repent . We all make bad choices. God still loves you.
Well option 1 is you cut all ties with the boy and wait till marriage

option 2 is that you continue to see him but it might not sit well with your parents if they find out
you've already lost your v card so might as well sneak around and have some fun while you're young and not married :tongue:
muslim POV u lost it to him in reality u should marry him as when u get married and have sex again the husband will know u ve already lost tto someone else as no blood will come out and u will get a potential divorce or not if he dont care its a win win scenario

16 year old POV dont tell ur parent s they fukc ing get crazy especially at this age we r really young just dont tell them especiall if they are getting at u for this sht
Original post by Rainfall

Well sis it’s already happened and you have to break up with your bf cos it isn’t allowed. Not my rules, just islam. Sometimes u just gotta let the things u love go for religion. Repent . We all make bad choices. God still loves you.

Are you joking or is this legit your advice? Repent and give up the things you love for your religion?! I hope your joking.
Why does God make rules like ‘keep chaste til marriage’, why would he care?
Original post by Anonymous
Are you joking or is this legit your advice? Repent and give up the things you love for your religion?! I hope your joking.
Why does God make rules like ‘keep chaste til marriage’, why would he care?

Not having a debate with you hun
sis grow up. please
Is the other guy a Pakistani Muslim? I don't know the punishment in Islam.
Original post by sxrxh125
muslim POV u lost it to him in reality u should marry him as when u get married and have sex again the husband will know u ve already lost tto someone else as no blood will come out and u will get a potential divorce or not if he dont care its a win win scenario

16 year old POV dont tell ur parent s they fukc ing get crazy especially at this age we r really young just dont tell them especiall if they are getting at u for this sht

This is horrible advice.
1. She doesn’t need to marry him just because she had sex.
2. There is NO way to tell she has had sex, that bleeding thing doesn’t happen to all women. Because the broken hymen is a myth. Some people are born without them.
3. Wither she tells her parents or not is up to her, perhaps it’s a bad idea but if she’s worried, it’s good to talk to an adult.
Not having a debate with you hun

So that was legit advice?! Wow... alright
Is that really what the options are?
Wasn’t looking a debate, just understanding as to why someone would give up what they love for religion. That’s foreign to me.
Love conquers all, that’s what I’d believe.
So that was legit advice?! Wow... alright
Is that really what the options are?
Wasn’t looking a debate, just understanding as to why someone would give up what they love for religion. That’s foreign to me.
Love conquers all, that’s what I’d believe.

I’m guessing you’re not Muslim so my answer was for a Muslim person. Don’t agree with it? Go and debate it with h333 or summn. She was looking for advice and I gave it to her. Don’t have time for you.
ive been dating this boy ive known for 6 months and we lost where both planning on saving ourselves to marriage but we ended up losing our viriginities to eachother, i know relationships are haram and sex before marriage is even worse but it happened and now i dont know what to do, my family recently found out about my boyfriend and have me on complete lockdown and went crazyyyy and im worried this will affect my relationship as i wont be able to see him much anymore :frown:

And what are the chances of you being a troll?
I’m guessing you’re not Muslim so my answer was for a Muslim person. Don’t agree with it? Go and debate it with h333 or summn. She was looking for advice and I gave it to her. Don’t have time for you.

Buddhist, so no I don’t understand, hence asking. Wither I agree or disagree is irrelevant, though likely obvious.
Who are h333 or summn?
Like I said, NOT looking a debate. Just understanding to such a foreign concept.
It seems like pretty narrow advice to give a stranger.
Reply 15
So what do you need help with? Are you more worried about not being with bf or losing your virginity and going against religion ?

it is not against Islam to have a partner
Reply 16

Your advice was poor though. Not all muslims agree with your advice.
Original post by mgi

Original post by mgi
Your advice was poor though. Not all muslims agree with your advice.

Listen to yourself. You say all my advice is poor when I’m speaking islamically. You Just hate islam, not my correct and helpful advice. Complain to someone who cares:smile:
Original post by mgi

tf by partner I hope you mean a husband and a wife.
Reply 19
Listen to yourself. You say all my advice is poor when I’m speaking islamically. You Just hate islam, not my correct and helpful advice. Complain to someone who cares:smile:

You use phrases such as "don't have time for you" and " complain to someone who cares" Is that what you mean by "speaking islamically"? So you become an offensive " muslim" when people disagree with you. Is that what is meant by the word 'haram' ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending