Reply 160
Original post by Baines99
I just use the one for Kieron. It’s the only one I have

They said they will send an email with all the info
Reply 161
Original post by Stpaul
They said they will send an email with all the info

Tomorrow
The Email they sent says both smart casual and business dress 😂 I’ve spoke to someone that works there said everyone wears casual clothes. So I’m just going to wear jeans a shirt and a jumper. Hope I’m not the only one not in a suit 😂
Reply 163
The Email they sent says both smart casual and business dress 😂 I’ve spoke to someone that works there said everyone wears casual clothes. So I’m just going to wear jeans a shirt and a jumper. Hope I’m not the only one not in a suit 😂

Ye im going for smart pants white shirt and a jacket
Isn’t it a different dress code for the induction?
Reply 165
Original post by WestDragon
Isn’t it a different dress code for the induction?

On the email it said smart casial
Original post by Stpaul
On the email it said smart casial

Huh, that’s odd, I guess it’s different for different places - as I’ve been told smart casual for working and business dress for the induction
I’d just go smart casual
I think it depends on where you’re working, I imagine if you’re in canary warf itd be business dress. It seems strange they’d make you wear business dress for the induction and then smart casual every other day
I think it depends on where you’re working, I imagine if you’re in canary warf itd be business dress. It seems strange they’d make you wear business dress for the induction and then smart casual every other day

Yeahh, I think I’ll go smarter at the induction tho, just to be on the safe side, it’s a bit odd
Yeahh, I think I’ll go smarter at the induction tho, just to be on the safe side, it’s a bit odd

I would but I don't think I can bring myself to put on a suit. I might push to trousers, a shirt and a smart jumper
Reply 171
Huh, that’s odd, I guess it’s different for different places - as I’ve been told smart casual for working and business dress for the induction

Where abouts is yours
Original post by TheNGame
I had my assessment centre on the 27th of June.
Nabihah called me on the 2nd of July to offer me the position.
They had said 7-10 working days but apparently I smashed it so they wanted to offer me the position ASAP.
If anybody wants any advice im more than happy to help!

Just be patient you will get a reply everyone, good luck!!!

Hello, I have mine soon. Was wondering what goes on in the day and any tips. All appreciated, thank you
They had said 7-10 working days but apparently I smashed it so they wanted to offer me the position ASAP.

Hello, what was in the AC day please?
Reply 174

Hi, any chance you could let me know what questions you were asked in the video interview stage?
Thanks
Reply 175
Original post by Qwertyktae
I got the higher apprenticeship at the Northampton site! Is there anyone else who has heard back yet?

Hi I'm looking to do the video interview. If you recall any of the questions you got asked if you could let me know. Would really appreciate it. Thanks
Original post by MISHORT
Hi I'm looking to do the video interview. If you recall any of the questions you got asked if you could let me know. Would really appreciate it. Thanks

How did you even manage to apply, the link comes up dead when i click on the barclays early careers site
Reply 177
Original post by minx312302
How did you even manage to apply, the link comes up dead when i click on the barclays early careers site

Hi there, I'm sorry I really can't remember, but I'm assuming you may have missed the deadline?
Hey ,
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me as I get notifications for a pm but not for this forum ( not sure why I dont).
Its gonna be 2 years on 12th August so I think I'm able to answer any questions you have about how the apprenticeship is etc etc!
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey ,
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me as I get notifications for a pm but not for this forum ( not sure why I dont).
Its gonna be 2 years on 12th August so I think I'm able to answer any questions you have about how the apprenticeship is etc etc!

Hi there, I was wondering if there was an age limit to applying to apprenticeships. I am 31 years old and looking for a career change

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending