The Student Room Group

Nursing degree Portsmouth uni... Terrible interview!!

Hi, just wandering if any one can give me advice. Had my interview at Portsmouth uni last week and my interview went so badly. This is my 3rd uni interview and my others went great. This one though, just couldn't get any words out. I've had offers from the others but really want Portsmouth. I've not heard back yet and I'm worried. Anyone had a bad interview and still got offered??
Original post by Jane71
Hi, just wandering if any one can give me advice. Had my interview at Portsmouth uni last week and my interview went so badly. This is my 3rd uni interview and my others went great. This one though, just couldn't get any words out. I've had offers from the others but really want Portsmouth. I've not heard back yet and I'm worried. Anyone had a bad interview and still got offered??

The thing is, it's hard to say what constitutes a 'bad' interview, and realistically only the opinion of the admissions tutor matters. There is no way to tell how the other interviewees performed and where you are in relation to them.
Reply 2
Thank you for that .. To be honest I didn't shine. So annoyed with myself. Will have to wait and see
Original post by Charlotte's Web
The thing is, it's hard to say what constitutes a 'bad' interview, and realistically only the opinion of the admissions tutor matters. There is no way to tell how the other interviewees performed and where you are in relation to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending