Status of application is currently under review? Watch

posthumus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi,

I applied for a masters programme at University of Bath 2 weeks ago and ever since the status has been:

"The status of your application is currently under review and will be updated shortly."

Is my application currently under review or the status itself is currently under review? :s

Thanks in advance!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by posthumus)
Hi,

I applied for a masters programme at University of Bath 2 weeks ago and ever since the status has been:

"The status of your application is currently under review and will be updated shortly."

Is my application currently under review or the status itself is currently under review? :s

Thanks in advance!
Its only 2 weeks.
Surely they mean the same thing? Application under review and when they have made a decision they will change the status of wherever you are looking at the status of the application. Successful or unsuccessful etc.
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by posthumus)
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Hey,

Great to hear you have applied for a masters programme at Bath!

This just means admissions are reviewing your application and will update you when a decision has been made. Don't worry if you do not hear straight away as they have a lot of applications to go through and like to give all equal consideration. If you still have concerns, please contact admissions and they will be able to help.

I hope this provides some reassurance and all the best with your application!

Alice,
3rd Year Management Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 1 April 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 1 Apr '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 10 June 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 10 Jun '20

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (50)
18.38%
Labour (110)
40.44%
Liberal Democrats (56)
20.59%
Green Party (17)
6.25%
Brexit Party (7)
2.57%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.47%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.84%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)