emilypar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've just booked a room in Filbert Village block F in a single sex flat. I was meant to get a mixed flat but clicked the wrong one and I'm nervous to cancel it and find out there are no rooms left. Is anyone else in this block? In room 123 by the way
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emilypar)
I've just booked a room in Filbert Village block F in a single sex flat. I was meant to get a mixed flat but clicked the wrong one and I'm nervous to cancel it and find out there are no rooms left. Is anyone else in this block? In room 123 by the way
Moved to De Montfort University
maryamrahim
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m staying at Filbert too, but in block E. Lol I did the same thing as you but I emailed them to cancel the provisional booking and then changed it.
nana k 22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, you can always email them and ask to change your preference, to see if they have any mixed flats available.
(Original post by emilypar)
thegoddesst
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello does anyone need accommodation for DMU or Uni of Leicester I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (41)
16.02%
I'm not sure (8)
3.13%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (92)
35.94%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.56%
I'm not a current university student (111)
43.36%

Watched Threads