Respondents for questionnaire needed!

Watch
TonyMechEng
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi All,

I'm currently studying for my masters in Mechanical Engineering and I need respondents for a questionnaire.

We are running a study to investigate the perceived impact of digital manufacturing on productivity.

All you need to do to participate in the study is watch a short video of digital manufacturing at work in an industrial setting before agreeing/disagreeing with some statements regarding the video. The process should take no more than 15 minutes in total.

Should you choose to, there is an option to repeat the process for a second video, which will help to generate more data for an in-depth analysis to be conducted.

Please note: participants must be at least 18 years of age.

The questionnaire can be found at: https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac....roductivity-v2

Any help would be massively appreciated!
eayps
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Interesting study. I think the changes this technology will bring to engineering and productivity will be so important to keeping Britain moving forward!
(Original post by TonyMechEng)
Hi All,

I'm currently studying for my masters in Mechanical Engineering and I need respondents for a questionnaire.

We are running a study to investigate the perceived impact of digital manufacturing on productivity.

All you need to do to participate in the study is watch a short video of digital manufacturing at work in an industrial setting before agreeing/disagreeing with some statements regarding the video. The process should take no more than 15 minutes in total.

Should you choose to, there is an option to repeat the process for a second video, which will help to generate more data for an in-depth analysis to be conducted.

Please note: participants must be at least 18 years of age.

The questionnaire can be found at: https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac....roductivity-v2

Any help would be massively appreciated!
TonyMechEng
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by eayps)
Interesting study. I think the changes this technology will bring to engineering and productivity will be so important to keeping Britain moving forward!
Thanks for completing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise