The Student Room Group

what should I do?

I'm going to cut this down as much as possible but this post may be very confusing, also this isn't me asking you to say wtf I already know how disturbing this is I just don't know what to do and would like a second opinion
So my cousin is accusing me of blackmail, but this isn't the issue it is mainly the fact that she's trying to come out as the bigger person and belittle me.
For a few months, she's been disturbing a few family friends and all of our mutual friends. she will do things such as comment finger me, and other over sexual things after I message group chats, she also threatens to have sex with her dog. which I would expect to be a joke and it may well be but she says it in a deadpan voice and does harass maybe abuse her dog, shes very rough with all animals.
but the thing I'm most disturbed by is that she wrote smut about me my best friend and my dad. This isn't just implying things it's literally me having very graphic sex with both of these people, a few of her friends asked her to stop but she decided to publish it. it's now got a few chapters and hundreds of reads. she put our face as the cover. my family doesn't seem to take this very seriously but it's affecting my mental health hugely and I don't feel able to trust anyone but I also don't think she's shown her family the real version. shes also touched me inappropriately on a variety of occasions. I don't want to read the one she sent our family as I believe it isn't the real version and as the original one made me throw up I am even more reluctant.
shes accusing me of blackmail as I said I would send them the real one if she doesn't. I'm no longer allowed to talk to her which I'm obviously not upset about it but I'm unsure if I should send it to her family as one of her close friends has said that it's upsetting her. should I just send it to her mum as otherwise she won't learn and I obviously don't want anyone else to be hurt by her? Could the police help? or would that be far too overdramatic? shes also younger than me so I don't know if it would be taken seriously.
Get the RSPCA over there.
Get the RSPCA & police. This is serious.
She's crazy, manipulative and controlling
I'd be scared too!
So sorry you're going through this.
Let me guess Wattpad? :eek:
(edited 5 years ago)
Get the police involved, this is serious stuff.
Can't imagine you going through this, hang in there. :dontknow::heart:
Reply 4
h!ly f!cking sh!t please report this. i give you my best, im so sorry this is happening to you.
Reply 5
Original post by Leia studies
Get the RSPCA & police. This is serious.
She's crazy, manipulative and controlling
I'd be scared too!
So sorry you're going through this.
Let me guess Wattpad? :eek:

yeah, I feel like I should go to the police but I don't want to hurt our family so it's a strange dynamic

Quick Reply

Latest