The Student Room Group

I don’t feel enough for my bestie girl.

We met on the internet. She loves me like a lot, even like me more than her irls because i’m not fake and she love talking to me and i can make her laugh a lot..well i have always good intentions I feel kinda lucky because she wants to bang me when we met soon bc we will met 1000% but without any friend with benefits thing. I don’t have money yet for move out. Our connection is too deep for simple friends with benefits, we just want fok since beginning bc im hot for her and she is for me we trust each other aaa lot so why not lmao and of course there is no romantic connection because we already tried it in long distance relationship. Anyway she is hot af Romanian girl for most of guys like chads in luxury cars approching her at the street and she hates it. Her friends are rich and popular and for average guys she seems unapproachable but she loves make new friends and she is always friendly grateful and real so how the fok guy like me is soo unique for her bc she said that i’m different from other guys but i have this stupid overthinking what if;
we would never met or we would met irl without knowing each other and i could be rejected in one second and stuff like this. I hate myself for this. It’s not about her appearance.. i have a lack of confidence, charisma and personality right now because i’m in depression after car accident. She tried to help me with soo many paragraphs and long messages etc (she is genuinely good good person with *****y resting face) and kinda helped me but not for so long. Like cmon why i’m like this. I have a beautiful inside and outside bestie who loves me a LOT and even want to bang me whilst i’m in depression and i’m soo special for her so why i can’t feel enough to even KNOW her... :frown: like she said "i can’t fk wait to meet you bby" yesterday.. well me too.. me too.
I’m sorry for my broken english guys but please if there is some way to stop this feeling because overthinking kills me.... i say it deadly seriously and please to don’t say anything about us. I just want to know how to stop feeling like my ass is not enough for her IF there is some way.

Quick Reply

Latest