A-level Media Music Video Coursework - 30 sec clip of video

Watch this thread
B-raa
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey!
Our teacher has told us to start thinking about ideas for media music videos but I have no idea what I'm going to do.

We have to aim the music video at 40 year olds and make a storyboard for it as well as compare the song to others of the same genre. Luckily we aren't starting yet but if anyone has any tips or suggestions I'd be thankful!
Lala143
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I'm only doing GCSE media and haven't even started the course work but I think you should ask the teacher for an exemplar music video for inspiration or search online I'm sure you'll stumble upon something that helps.
Good luck!
vanmccannn
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I have to do the exact same too, nobody in my class has a clue what to do either so at least ur not alone !! The song itself can be any song as the audience is already “interested in your chosen genre” if ur doing the wjec exam board like us if that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads