The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm taking 7 and i want at least 1 A* :frown: I know i've failed every exam i've taken though... i am a useless person who has a rubbish memory so i'll be expecting Cs and below.
Reply 2
hoping for 11 A* and i'm predicted those grades as well. however in reality i think i will get 10A* and 1 A.
i shall be happy with 6 C's.

anything else is a bonus .
Well because of how confident I am with my maths paper 1, I'm thinking maybe an A* in that, but I'll be fine with an A. For my RE paper 1 I think I either got like an A* or a B, I couldn't tell, would be nice for one in that too. My teacher also wants me to get an A* in English Language but I can't see it happening, and an A will be fine, you never know though.

I got an A in English Literature last year so I'm sorted for that (Y)
For Drama, Geography, Chemistry and Biology I want A's, though seeing as I didn't do great in Biology today I think I might have to settle with a B in that.

For Classics and Graphics B's would be nice, however at the moment I'd get like a U in Classics, I plan to just CRAM in half term and learn the whole syllabus :smile:

For French I'd be over the moon with a C.
Reply 5
I'd be over the moon with As and Bs the rate I'm going, but obviously I want higher for the ones I haven't taken yet.
See sig :smile: :cool:
My mocks went really well, but judging on how the exams have gone so far, I'd be happy with all Bs.
im predicted 11 A*

but i have a really nervousy feeling which started from today
and i think that i've got 11As instead
Reply 9
Hoping for A*s and As. 4A*s and 6As to be precise, although more than that will be lovely. I won't mind a B in Geography but everything else I probably would be a bit upset.

*realises how annoying that sounds*

*runs away*
English Lang: A
English lit: A/B
Maths: A
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
Physics: A
Spanish: A*
History: A*
Music: A
Drama A

I'm actually targeted A* for the sciences and english lit but it's not going to happen :'(
It's all in my sig.

But If i don't get A* in french, geog, language, business and ict, i will probably be annoyed.

I really want As in Lit, drama, maths and science; science purely to prove to my horrible physics teacher i cna do science!
hazzypants
It's all in my sig.

But If i don't get A* in french, geog, language, business and ict, i will probably be annoyed.

I really want As in Lit, drama, maths and science; science purely to prove to my horrible physics teacher i cna do science!

If I don't get A* in ICT it WILL be the teachers fault lol
This thread is disgusting
I'm hoping for 5 A*s and 5 As as this shouldn't hinder my applications to any university. However I truly do not know what I will get as we havn't even had mocks in most subjects. According to school statistics I should get 10 Bs... according to teachers I should get mostly A*s... so who knows!

Although getting an A* in DiDA seems impossible...
Reply 15
Based on how my exams have gone so far, I'm not feeling very optimistic. I had a real chance at A* in Eng Lit, with my coursework being A*, but I screwed the exam up, I'll prob retake it if I get C or below. Maths I should be able to get an A atleast in, but I screwed that exam up too. Umm, science I could get A*, the biology exam went well, but physics could be hard. Geography I really want A*, I got A* in my yr 10 and 11 mocks, and A* in the DME and coursework, so I should be able to get it if the exam goes well... History I will prob get B in and French B or maybe even C.
Obviously I'm hoping for all A's and A*'s though :tongue:
milliondollarcorpse
This thread is disgusting

what's your problem?
hazzypants
what's your problem?

Jealousy
Haha I'm supposedly predicted 11A*s, but it's really a joke. I don't know - I would be uspet if I didn't get A*s in what I'm taking next year, and if i got a B or below probs too.

The sad thing is that I'd know that I could have done more revision, my classic technique being revise the night before.

EEEEEEH

xx
Reply 19
What I want:ICT(A*/A)..PE Full Course(A/B)..Geography(A)..RE Short Course(A*/A)..Textiles(A)..Additional Science(A)..English Language(B)..English Literature(B)..Maths(B/C).

:biggrin:

Latest