The Student Room Group

Please, help me.

I'll explain it shortly, so there is this boy that keeps staring at me in class. I don't know the boy and i don't even speak to him, i never even asked his name.The problem is he keeps staring and when i notice it he looks away or avoids eye contact with me. He knows that i draw and he has seen my drawings, he is an artist himself too.The thing is he never smiles at me, so i don't know if he is interested or not ! It just creeps me out that he keeps staring at me. This has been going for a year now and there is always a day i caught him staring at me.Is something wrong with me or is he just a creep ?... Thank you.
(edited 5 years ago)
He likes you
Original post by Jade23HelpMe
I'll explain it shortly, so there is this boy that keeps staring at me in class. I don't know the boy and i don't even speak to him, i never even asked his name.The problem is he keeps staring and when i notice it he looks away or avoids eye contact with me. He knows that i draw and he has seen my drawings, he is an artist himself too.The thing is he never smiles at me, so i don't know if he is interested or not ! It just creeps me out that he keeps staring at me. This has been going for a year now and there is always a day i caught him staring at me.Is something wrong with me or is he just a creep ?... Thank you.

You've got a Secret admirer
Original post by Jade23HelpMe

He is inexperienced, doesn't know how to start, and just scared of rejection or being awkward. Just start some conversation to break the ice, like commenting on his works or ask him for his opinions. Just speaking to one another doesn't have to be anything more than that. Once both of you think like that then it is easier to communicate without pressure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending