The Student Room Group

Aston, Lincoln or Nottingham Trent for computer science??

Hi there!!

I have applied to these unis for computer science. Which uni is better for this course. I would like an overall response by this I mean which uni is better in the educational aspect, future job prospects, social life and which uni would be more enjoyable for the next 3 or 4 years.
Hey :smile:
Gonna bump this thread but I can say the below.
Based on Unistats Aston has by far the best employability in terms of salary. (£26,000 vs £21,000)
Aston is in Birmingham so night life should be great.
Aston is higher than all the others in league tables.
Original post by Suf.ak
Hi there!!

I have applied to these unis for computer science. Which uni is better for this course. I would like an overall response by this I mean which uni is better in the educational aspect, future job prospects, social life and which uni would be more enjoyable for the next 3 or 4 years.

@Themysticalegg is doing my job for me here. :wink:

Let me know if you have any specific questions, rather than having me throw the usual marketing spiel at you.

Josh
Reply 3
How is the computer science with business course? Im interested in it but worried about the difficulty. and how does it differ to the straight computer science course
Original post by Aston University
@Themysticalegg is doing my job for me here. :wink:

Let me know if you have any specific questions, rather than having me throw the usual marketing spiel at you.

Josh
Hi there! I would recommend contacting the school directly for this, as they'll have the best knowledge of difficulty and differentiation: [email protected] *Helen
Original post by Emanldn
How is the computer science with business course? Im interested in it but worried about the difficulty. and how does it differ to the straight computer science course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending