emmjaiiii
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi there,

My friend is looking for participants for her study for her third year psychology degree and I offered to post it on here for her. If you wouldn't mind take around 25 minutes of your time to help her it will be very much appreciated. Below is the info:

You are being invited to take part in a research study about disability awareness among university staff and students and how variations in awareness levels affect the academic experience.This research aims to find out how awareness in disabilities influences student’s academic experience by analysing the relationship between University staff, students without disabilities and students with disabilities. The study focuses on services provided to students with disabilities and their experience.

This research is conducted by 3rd year Derby University student, Laura Cristea, under the supervision of Dr Simon Bignell, Senior Lecturer at Derby University, This research has been approved by the Psychology Research Ethics Committee.

To take part in this study, please follow (or copy and paste) the link: https://uodpsychpartsys.sona-systems...eriment_id=651
SamanthaMichelle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hiya,

Is this only avaiilable to students on psychology courses? Only it askedd me to log in - I couldn't. Then I tried to register and it asked for my course but only psychology ones were listed.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. I have have real bad brain fog today.

Thanks
Sammie
(Original post by emmjaiiii)
Hi there,

My friend is looking for participants for her study for her third year psychology degree and I offered to post it on here for her. If you wouldn't mind take around 25 minutes of your time to help her it will be very much appreciated. Below is the info:

You are being invited to take part in a research study about disability awareness among university staff and students and how variations in awareness levels affect the academic experience.This research aims to find out how awareness in disabilities influences student’s academic experience by analysing the relationship between University staff, students without disabilities and students with disabilities. The study focuses on services provided to students with disabilities and their experience.

This research is conducted by 3rd year Derby University student, Laura Cristea, under the supervision of Dr Simon Bignell, Senior Lecturer at Derby University, This research has been approved by the Psychology Research Ethics Committee.

To take part in this study, please follow (or copy and paste) the link: https://uodpsychpartsys.sona-systems...eriment_id=651
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (4)
10.81%
Disagree (3)
8.11%
Neither agree or disagree (10)
27.03%
Agree (12)
32.43%
Strongly Agree (8)
21.62%

Watched Threads