Really struggling with this essay question help pls

Watch
Katie Stephens
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Different sorts of homes and housing can influence peoples’ lives and contribute to inequalities in UK society: compare and contrast some of these influences in the Sociological research studies reported in the module materials (Week 5), and the Social Policy and Criminology research studies reported in the module materials (Week 6).
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
people who live in house mostly constructed from glass sheeting, have been obsrved sociologically, perhaps, to be less likely to throw loose rocks, pebbles, stones even? anecdotally.

Sorry, you are asking a deep question - you might need to read the course notes or find a corresponding YouTube report on something similar
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Katie Stephens)
Different sorts of homes and housing can influence peoples’ lives and contribute to inequalities in UK society: compare and contrast some of these influences in the Sociological research studies reported in the module materials (Week 5), and the Social Policy and Criminology research studies reported in the module materials (Week 6).
Well, the good people of TSR won't have seen the module materials in Weeks 5 and 6, so we don't have all the required information, whereas you do. Go to your lecturer's office hours to discuss the assignment with them if you are really stuck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (110)
13.75%
I'm not sure (36)
4.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.25%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.5%
I'm not a current university student (392)
49%

Watched Threads