The Student Room Group

Arabic/ Russian

Hiya, does anyone have any good (ideally free lol) resources for learning Arabic or Russian pls? Thannkkssssss
Heyy

For Arabic I am looking for some too!

Ones that I have found so far that are free:

An app called 'Drops' type in Drops Arabic and it should come up. It's limited in that you only get a 5 min quiz a day for free but its pretty fun and it feels as tho you're playing a game
Its good to get you started, learning the alphabet and words

I believe Duolingo are bringing out an arabic version sometime this year 🤞 you can sign up on their website

Some youtube channels are good for certain arabic dialects. If you keep me posted with what you find we can exchange resources as we go :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by youngpalmtree
Heyy

For Arabic I am looking for some too!

Ones that I have found so far that are free:

An app called 'Drops' type in Drops Arabic and it should come up. It's limited in that you only get a 5 min quiz a day for free but its pretty fun and it feels as tho you're playing a game
Its good to get you started, learning the alphabet and words

I believe Duolingo are bringing out an arabic version sometime this year 🤞 you can sign up on their website

Some youtube channels are good for certain arabic dialects. If you keep me posted with what you find we can exchange resources as we go :smile:

sounds great!!

i plan to start learning russian in june, and arabic in january, so i’ll be looking for resources up until then.

dm me, and ill send you any social media i have so we can chat on there (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending