The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

FaceParty

Scroll to see replies

OP, I know someone who's 26 and he's still on there. . . .

I've been on there for quite sometime but tbh im going to get rid of it because I honestly can't b bothered to read the crap of ''i av webcam, wanna ch@'' . . . or ''wanna see my 9incher'', ''i reali wanna suk ur toes, im willin to offer payment''- all gets very boring.

EDIT: The site is also a haven for sex, pretty gross tbh.
Sephiroth
That profile is quite scary.

I can't say I'll miss being a member. I've only ever made one friend on that site out of 6 and a half years.

your welcome here always :hugs:
Reply 42
I've only been a member since 2003 (2 years less than you) and my profile's still there. I don't have a picture anymore and I haven't logged in for ages. Bizarre. :p:

I do have a message telling me that I need a picture or I'm out, though.

What on earth have they done? :p:

Whoa. My friends have been deleted.
Reply 43
Lord Hysteria
your welcome here always :hugs:

Haha, I'd hope so! :hugs:

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones then Nuclear. : P
Which is odd considering you don't have a picture. Maybe the deletions were random.
Reply 44
I always preferred face-pic to faceparty back then anyway.
Sephiroth
Haha, I'd hope so! :hugs:

Which is odd considering you don't have a picture. Maybe the deletions were random.

huh?
I have a profile picture?
Reply 46
You think Faceparty is bad you should sign up to profilepic.com is hilarious!
Reply 47
Lord Hysteria
huh?
I have a profile picture?

The second part was to Nuclear Buddha. : P
Reply 48
Sephiroth

I think 'lucky' is pushing it a bit. :biggrin:

Yeah. Perhaps they just missed mine. I don't mind either way.
n u c l e a r b d h
I think 'lucky' is pushing it a bit. :biggrin:

Yeah. Perhaps they just missed mine. I don't mind either way.

Hay
Just wondering was your name always "n u c l e a r b u d d h a"
Reply 50
On here? It was 'nuclearbuddha' and then I added spaces and then there was something else that I can't remember and then 'fizzings' and then 'sparklebolts'.

Before here I was nuclearbuddha on the MTV2 boards. If you're asking I'm if the girl on Faceparty, I'm not. Her name was insert_name_here on the MTV2 boards and she caused major drama when she took my name. :p:
n u c l e a r b d h
On here? It was 'nuclearbuddha' and then I added spaces and then there was something else that I can't remember and then 'fizzings' and then 'sparklebolts'.

Before here I was nuclearbuddha on the MTV2 boards. If you're asking I'm if the girl on Faceparty, I'm not. Her name was insert_name_here on the MTV2 boards and she caused major drama when she took my name. :p:

lol - n u c l e a r b u d d h a is a pretty name :flutter:
Sephiroth
I had about 12 pictures up and full profile content. The only things to differentiate me between other members are things like age, gender, sexuality etc. Pretty sure it was due to my age considering the page you get directed to it all about older members being deleted. It mentions over 36s but the truth is they're secretly deleting younger people than that too.

Most of the people who've ever messaged me on there have been at least 24, ranging up to about 50 something so I really don't think it's your age...
Reply 53
I dont know anyone who uses FP.

People my age use Bebo.

But I dont have time for it nowadays.
Reply 54
icantthinkofacoolusername
Most of the people who've ever messaged me on there have been at least 24, ranging up to about 50 something so I really don't think it's your age...

FaceParty only started deleting masses of accounts within the last week or two though.
Sephiroth
FaceParty only started deleting masses of accounts within the last week or two though.

Surely, they would like to have more users??
Isn't that going to help them when third parties want to advertise.

Could be a mistake or system error?
Reply 56
It doesn't sound that way any more. According to their website they want to have less users, in fear that a paedophile may gain an account. Thus they're deleting presumably millions of accounts that fit various criteria and have made the signup process invitation only and only works during 12-1am. Looking at the site one would think some 12 year old had hacked it, but funny enough it's all real.
Reply 57
Grr. Half the people (girls around 22) I've been talking to on there have been deleted. Faceparty doesn't want me to breed. Funnily enough, they haven't got round to deleting an old man like me yet.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone hacked the bastards and destroyed the site completely? Not that I'm suggesting it, I'd just laugh if it did happen.
Reply 58
I wouldn't laugh because I doubt a hacker could do much more damage to the site than the admins are doing. The first thing a hacker would do is delete members at random or all of them, and then post garbage on the pages like what I've been quoting. I would bet the site doesn't exist a year from now. I mean, almost everyone is going to know someone who got deleted, and is someone really going to give them money knowing they may be randomly deleted too?
you reaslly are pissed of aren't you!
;console;

Latest

Trending

Trending