So it is better stay far from them, isn't it? :O
BGArianna
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please report it to action fraud so they receive as many complains as possible
(Original post by Ruddin13)
I've been emailing them non stop they ar refusing but they are actually so stupid because they are not consistent at all with their lies.
Pumpkineater93
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve literally just been scammed by the same people. Luckily I haven’t had the shoot yet and only paid the £50 deposit. Called my bank and they’ve said that because I voluntarily gave my bank details, there’s nothing they can do unless I contact them and ask for it, so I’ve done that but just waiting on a reply. Anyone had any success with getting their deposit back? I got the call today, paid the deposit today and requested it back today so I’m hoping that counts for something. Feel so stupid😓
Pumpkineater93
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve literally just been scammed by the same people. Luckily I haven’t had the shoot yet and only paid the £50 deposit.

Called my bank and they’ve said that because I voluntarily gave my bank details, there’s nothing they can do unless I contact them and ask for it, so I’ve done that but just waiting on a reply.

Anyone had any success with getting their deposit back? I got the call today, paid the deposit today and requested it back today so I’m hoping that counts for something.

Feel so stupid😓
(Original post by Mopatop92)
Does anyone know if model network or ur models are legit? And if a fully refundable deposit is legit?
tellmethetruth
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They sent an email to me about the 2nd installment cause I changed my card and they can't deduct that from my account . And I ignore it.
(Original post by BGArianna)
I tried also negotiating and telling them to keep my £550 deposit and they still refused to. The only other option they gave me was to pay instead of £1945, £1425 which I went again to sign in case I do have any problems as it’s a bit cheaper. My next payment is due 19th may.
When your 2nd instalment is due please could you let me know what they do/tell you if they see you don’t pay it? Thank you!
sxchan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 hours ago
I had a call from a guy called Muse at UR Model... he asked me to pay £75 refundable deposit, which I haven’t done yet... and now after reading all the posts here, don’t think I will!!He also wants me to go to London for a test shoot (I stay in scotland)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads