The Student Room Group

HMRC - Criminal Investigator 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mel1878
Is this what your application centre said before you got your start date?
Screenshot_20190812-165718_Chrome.jpg

Yep. Congrats. Got a date offer a couple days after. Where did you apply for?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Babble95
Yep. Congrats. Got a date offer a couple days after. Where did you apply for?

I applied for Leeds. It changed to that about a week ago so just waiting to hear now!
When you got your start date, did they tell you where your residentials will be?
Original post by Mel1878
I applied for Leeds. It changed to that about a week ago so just waiting to hear now!
When you got your start date, did they tell you where your residentials will be?

No. You get an email with a course offer that has a take up date and a list of training dates that covers your training period. It says when your courses are but not where. Hopefully you’ll hear soon.
Anyone that got a offer for Solihull had any of there checks passed yet?
Hey my checks have come back/dbs today. I then got an email asking for integrity declaration and another security clearances form (for 5 years this time). Has anyone else had this?
Yeah i got an email saying everthing had passed and they would be in touch to arrange a start date, then got another link for security clearances today so not really sure where I am in the process 🤷*♀️
Original post by Mel1878
Yeah i got an email saying everthing had passed and they would be in touch to arrange a start date, then got another link for security clearances today so not really sure where I am in the process 🤷*♀️

Same. I’ve got to get a police check from Australia as I lived there 4 and half years ago. Feels like I’m getting nowhere 🤦🏼*♀️
Original post by Seana18
Same. I’ve got to get a police check from Australia as I lived there 4 and half years ago. Feels like I’m getting nowhere 🤦🏼*♀️

I feel your pain!

I’ve been asked for yet more documentation despite already having provided more than enough at interview. I’ve sent it all off, again, today by special delivery, so fingers crossed it’ll be ok this time 🤞🏻
Original post by SweetRobin
I feel your pain!

I’ve been asked for yet more documentation despite already having provided more than enough at interview. I’ve sent it all off, again, today by special delivery, so fingers crossed it’ll be ok this time 🤞🏻

I had to send off proof of address a few weeks ago. Now my checks have come back - but for the last 3 years. Now they want 5 years I need to get police checks. Not sure why 5 years wasn’t previously asked for.
Original post by Seana18
I had to send off proof of address a few weeks ago. Now my checks have come back - but for the last 3 years. Now they want 5 years I need to get police checks. Not sure why 5 years wasn’t previously asked for.

Yeah i thought I was all done and good to go.

Feels never ending!
Still nothing from solihull yet. Getting more annoying every day
Finally got my start date today ,6th Jan.
Original post by Mel1878
Finally got my start date today ,6th Jan.

Nice is that for leeds?
Original post by Chunk12345
Nice is that for leeds?

Yeah. I ended up emailing the resourcing mailbox asking them for a timeframe and they replied after a week with my start date and are now sending me a formal offer.
Might be worth a shot emailing them?
Original post by Mel1878
Yeah. I ended up emailing the resourcing mailbox asking them for a timeframe and they replied after a week with my start date and are now sending me a formal offer.
Might be worth a shot emailing them?

Have you got the email address please? Thanks
Anyone got any more emails about Solihul??
Anyone on the reserve list for Croydon? Really hate the long waiting to be picked up from the reserve list.
I feel your pain!

You all sorted now? Received my start date and course number for Nottingham. You got Nottingham as well didn’t you?
Original post by Babble95
You all sorted now? Received my start date and course number for Nottingham. You got Nottingham as well didn’t you?

I’ve sent everything that they’ve asked for but have not heard anything back as yet. Still no formal offer or start date.

What date have they given you?
I’ve sent everything that they’ve asked for but have not heard anything back as yet. Still no formal offer or start date.

What date have they given you?

Original date was 18th Nov but living in NZ at moment so that was a bit tight. They changed it to Course 32 with start date 2nd December. Received my formal offer couple of days ago. Hopefully you’ll get something through soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending