whittakerm
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anyone heard anything yet? Anyone in nottingham? My application still says its in review.
SweetRobin
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I’m Nottingham, mine says the same and I’ve heard nothing. 🤷🏻*♀️
(Original post by whittakerm)
Anyone heard anything yet? Anyone in nottingham? My application still says its in review.
whittakerm
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Awh gutted! The candidate pack said they were planning interviews for April so fingers crossed it won’t be too much longer!🤞🏽
whittakerm
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Still nothing, anyone else? Feel like I’m getting annoyingly impatient😂
Buyu
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Same here. Ive been checking 5 times a day for the past week...

I have a feeling they would take a month or two, and plus from what I saw in the previous discussions, they took around 8 weeks to get back to their applicants.... I could be wrong, but hopeful they wouldnt take that long..
(Original post by whittakerm)
Still nothing, anyone else? Feel like I’m getting annoyingly impatient😂
Katieljbrown
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Im so glad I found this thread! I was worried that it had been so long without hearing anything, I'm glad other people are in the same position! Everytime I get an email I have a mini heart attack! 😥😂
Jimmyb7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Same here. I just hope I get an interview and prepare like mad for it. What did everyone get in terns if scores I got 82sjt 52 numeracy and just about scraped the literacy. Hope that's enough. Glad I did well on the judgement test. These roles pay well and are interesting.
SweetRobin
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
It was hoping to have heard something by now as the recruitment timetable indicated interviews were to be held in April.
I got 79 numerical, 97 verbal and 79 SJT - hoping they’ll be enough to secure an interview.
(Original post by Jimmyb7)
Same here. I just hope I get an interview and prepare like mad for it. What did everyone get in terns if scores I got 82sjt 52 numeracy and just about scraped the literacy. Hope that's enough. Glad I did well on the judgement test. These roles pay well and are interesting.
Last edited by SweetRobin; 10 months ago
Katieljbrown
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I got 97% on the Numerical, 94% on verbal but only 62% on the csjt. This is my dream job and hopefully the last one wont screw me over :/
(Original post by SweetRobin)
It was hoping to have heard something by now as the recruitment timetable indicated interviews were to be held in April.
I got 79 numerical, 97 verbal and 79 SJT - hoping they’ll be enough to secure and interview.
SweetRobin
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Fingers crossed - I’ve no idea what the cut off score has been previously for the SJT, but you’ve excellent scores in the other two - well done!
Which area have you applied for?
(Original post by Katieljbrown)
I got 97% on the Numerical, 94% on verbal but only 62% on the csjt. This is my dream job and hopefully the last one wont screw me over :/
Katieljbrown
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I applied on the one for Bristol but also said would happily go to Cardiff, Reading, Croydon or Stratford, anywhere south to be honest! What about you?
(Original post by SweetRobin)
Fingers crossed - I’ve no idea what the cut off score has been previously for the SJT, but you’ve excellent scores in the other two - well done!
Which area have you applied for?
SweetRobin
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I’ve only applied for the Nottingham vacancies - with a full family in tow it’s a little difficult to relocate 😳
I applied on the one for Bristol but also said would happily go to Cardiff, Reading, Croydon or Stratford, anywhere south to be honest! What about you?
Rosekk
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Now I feel disappointed, HOW did you guys manage to get 90% on these tests ... theyre sucha killer for me
Rosekk
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Train me I need results like this... You should be proud
OnceUponAStudent
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Rosekk)
Now I feel disappointed, HOW did you guys manage to get 90% on these tests ... theyre sucha killer for me
You only need a high enough score to get to the next stage. 100% or minimum score for interview invites, or for that matter interview wait list score who gets an interview spot after someone drops out makes no difference in the end.
rustybarnet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi all,I had my invitation to interview through this afternoon, but when I log on to the application centre there doesn't seem to be an option to book my interview anywhere.Is anyone else having this issue?
whittakerm
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey congratulations! I’ve still not heard anything so can’t help you unfortunately! Let us know how you get on though?
(Original post by rustybarnet)
Hi all,I had my invitation to interview through this afternoon, but when I log on to the application centre there doesn't seem to be an option to book my interview anywhere.Is anyone else having this issue?
Yemolu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Congratulations on getting through to interview stage. I haven't heard anything yet. Which location did you apply to, out of interest?
rustybarnet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Yemolu)
Congratulations on getting through to interview stage. I haven't heard anything yet. Which location did you apply to, out of interest?
Thanks! I applied for Ipswich, though I won't be getting far if I can't book an interview... :laugh:
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

Yemolu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Interview slots should open up tomorrow. Good luck 🤞🏽
Thanks! I applied for Ipswich, though I won't be getting far if I can't book an interview... :laugh:
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (88)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (8)
5.41%
No- I want it (44)
29.73%
No- I don't want it (8)
5.41%

Watched Threads