HMRC - Criminal Investigator 2019 Watch

objectpermanence
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got 71% in the Civil Service Judgement Test. Not sure if this will be enough? Application still pending.
Rosekk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for this informative response made me feel better I guess...
(Original post by OnceUponAStudent)
You only need a high enough score to get to the next stage. 100% or minimum score for interview invites, or for that matter interview wait list score who gets an interview spot after someone drops out makes no difference in the end.
Rosekk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone else got an invitation to interview?
(Croydon location)
Last edited by Rosekk; 1 month ago
Buyu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, I am still waiting. Did you hear back from them?
(Original post by Rosekk)
(Croydon location)
BLE93
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That’s so helpful, thank you. I’m in a totally different industry at the moment so am a bit nervous to say the least.
Yemolu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No, still waiting...have you?
(Croydon location)
Jimmyb7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone heard anything in Salford/Leeds area? Thank you
Kelly—LP
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had 79% for CSJT and 72% numerical reasoning and 94%verbal reasoning if that gives you more of an idea
(Original post by objectpermanence)
I got 71% in the Civil Service Judgement Test. Not sure if this will be enough? Application still pending.
Rosekk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope, also still waiting. They take their time to give responses
(Original post by Buyu)
No, I am still waiting. Did you hear back from them?
Mariakhan99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nope my salford one has changed from pending to application being reviewed about 2 weeks ago wbu?
(Original post by Jimmyb7)
Anyone heard anything in Salford/Leeds area? Thank you
Jimmyb7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mariakhan99)
Nope my salford one has changed from pending to application btheing reviewed about 2 weeks ago wbu?
The same. I just need to know whatever the outcome. I don't have the time for it really
Buyu
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am really curious what they've been doing for the past month. if they are judging people solely on the score of the three tests, does it really need to take this long to process all the applicants? If not, what else do they look at? :s So confused
Nope, also still waiting. They take their time to give responses
Mariakhan99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve just heard back from them and it was unsuccessful
(Original post by Jimmyb7)
The same. I just need to know whatever the outcome. I don't have the time for it really
BLE93
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello Ehty,

Would you be able to tell me any policys on piercings etc at all? Thank you!
(Original post by Ehty)
u get paid from day one so don't worry as the training is part of our role , I'm an internal working as same grade as this but in FIS they pay extra allowance which is the bonus that's probably the reason most of the internal guys applied for it , if u apply for multiple location you then only need to do SJT for each application.
rustybarnet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Out of interest, does anyone who has been invited to interview have a score showing under the "Sift Feedback" heading under "Feedback" in the Application Centre?

I assume this relates to the 250 word competency question I completed during the application, but instead of a score I just have "Feedback not available" showing.
DersinghamDad
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got a CI job on the summer 2018 trawl, so don't know what the competencies are for the current one, but it doesn't matter; a CS interview follows a predictable pattern. You will be asked questions on the competencies only, so focus on the ones on the trawl notice, look at the behaviours and the criteria and then think of examples from your previous jobs where you demonstrated those behaviours. There are no trick questions. It's all about what you did, so keep using 'I', not 'we'. Even if it's a question about teams, and being a member of a team, focus on what you did, and how you played your part in the overall team effort.
DersinghamDad
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yemolu)
I'm pretty sure HMRC will have options in place for those that can't attend residential training taking into account different individual circumstances. Oh well, we'll wait and see.
No, they don't; they make it very clear that you MUST attend the residential training - which is a mixture of 1, 2 and 3 week courses, all over the country - otherwise you can't take up the job.
Black01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DersinghamDad)
No, they don't; they make it very clear that you MUST attend the residential training - which is a mixture of 1, 2 and 3 week courses, all over the country - otherwise you can't take up the job.
Hi dersinghamdad, how did you find the residential training. Was it difficult and what did it involve? Thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DersinghamDad
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by objectpermanence)
I thought applications for this were closed a few weeks ago? I now see there are more positions available. Does anyone know why this is?
I think there's a big expansion, maybe Brexit money? I got a job from the summer 2018 trawl, but although there was a reserve list for a year, they've already trawled again, less than 6 months after that list was created. So, whatever the reason, lots of posts up for grab.
DersinghamDad
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Black01)
Hi dersinghamdad, how did you find the residential training. Was it difficult and what did it involve? Thanks
I've not started it yet, first course is in a couple of weeks, then there's a week off ie not on a residential course - when you are expected to study the material they provide for the next course - before the next 2 week course, then a week off, then a three week course, another week off, then the final two week residential course. There's a huge amount to take on board, but they provide you with support and help, and I covered some of it in a previous job/s, so a lot of it is not totally new to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (183)
14.34%
The paper was reasonable (711)
55.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (284)
22.26%
It was TERRIBLE (98)
7.68%

Watched Threads