Modelling management agency Watch

mary84
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I am also trying to get my money back. Have you got any progress with your claim?
(Original post by dakin19851985)
I took my baby boy Monday and I didn't know what I was getting into, I paid £400 for a portfolio and website, only after speaking to a friend I now know it's a scam and I'm trying to get my money back, they're snakes.
dakin19851985
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No not from them Robbing *****... but did a charge back with my bank and they gave me my money back
mary84
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you very much for your response. I contacted my bank and they asked me to write a letter for debit retail disputes and send them an email. So that they can have a research. Unfortunately the contract I signed at the studio states that the payment is for photos and I didn’t read it properly!!! So this can cause my claim to be refused by the bank. Is this the process you followed?
(Original post by dakin19851985)
No not from them Robbing *****... but did a charge back with my bank and they gave me my money back
alishahahmed9905
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
OMG same thing happened to me! I did a test shoot yesterday and they told me I was chosen from a selection of 260 ppl. Then this guy was was supposedly from L.A started running me through package deals such as a Rose package deal for £300, a Silver package for £500 and a Gold one for £1000 and he kept telling me to pick the gold one. Not gonna lie when I got to the photography studio I had this feeling that it was all a big hoax and a scam because it looked so run down and horrible so I trusted my gut feeling and said I wasn’t interested. The guy kept persuading me to buy the package there and then and all I said was I’m gonna have to run through this with my family. These ppl are disgusting selling ppl fake dreams and scamming them 😡
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads