Modelling management agency Watch

teequa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do not go to this company and any other company that is associated with MOMCO, Fusion Management or Online Booking Team. They are all fraud that do not give you the rights to refund you money. Please if you had paid in credit card, go to your bank straight away and say it under company fraud.Do not try to book any modelling advisors on websites like GumTree or any other source of website so they scam you.If you really want to do modelling, I suggest you that you look under for what celebrities are working as like reliable and reputable companies as such as Storm1 etc.
Bigbellypiggggy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone heard of a modelling company called ignit3 I've recently had a photo shoot will a company it was good a bit too quick everything was natural 20 mins later they showed me my website and portfolio and Said 3/4 agency got back in touch one was very impressed (ignit3) there is also momco and fusion they asked for £300 for me to start and get my website and pictures. but the company has contacted me anyway the company have booked me in for an appointment with them they said there is a starter package you need to buy for £100 for 1 - year and £150 2- year is this a scam or legit?
teequa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, it is. Don’t apply because you will to go to long process of returning your money back. There all are scammers.

(Original post by Bigbellypiggggy)
Has anyone heard of a modelling company called ignit3 I've recently had a photo shoot will a company it was good a bit too quick everything was natural 20 mins later they showed me my website and portfolio and Said 3/4 agency got back in touch one was very impressed (ignit3) there is also momco and fusion they asked for £300 for me to start and get my website and pictures. but the company has contacted me anyway the company have booked me in for an appointment with them they said there is a starter package you need to buy for £100 for 1 - year and £150 2- year is this a scam or legit?
dakin19851985
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you not read what everyone here has said....yes it's a proper scam, do not pay any fees for anything
(Original post by Bigbellypiggggy)
Nightowl88
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The same thing has happened with me and my son with momco I paid £100 for to them they told me he had been accepted for a commercial add for dove in Birmingham then the night before the shoot txted me and said it had been cancelled but they would put my son in for three more castings and I’ve heard nothing back of them since I’ve fried contacting them and both mobile numbers go to voicemail and so does the office numbers I’ve totally been scammed !!
Jaech
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I was invited to come in for an assessment with the online booking team. They said that I had been successful and Fusion management and wanted to sign me up. The guy was so convincing to the point where he said he would contribute with some of his money £1500 and I’d only need to pay £500 for this package! I kept saying I don’t have such money and I didn’t come prepared for this. No where in the confirmation email stated anything like that. He ended up asking me to pay £150, I still refused and walked out! They are a joke, glad I cave across this thread. Would have been better if I had come across this before going there! What a waste of time
spice k
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
YES IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!!! My son attend a shoot just yesterday and same story as others on the thread-want money, Momco and Fusion were interested, blah blah blah, cant get through to the agencies,surprise surprise. unfortunately I did not listen to u gut instincts,and told My son he can do it. £300 pending from my account. Went bank and said to report it to the police as the more people who do this the better, clever as its not actually fraud,its a scam. I have emailed the guy stating all this so fingers cross they cancel the payment .Watch dog should get hold of this story. I am sending in mine. Just stay clear of them TOTAL SCAM!!!!
Last edited by spice k; 2 days ago
spice k
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Any luck with refunds?
Last edited by spice k; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads