Hrburman
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ok, so I have to give in my GCSE forms in a few days and I'm stressing out because I dont exactly know what I want to do. I will probably take history and art, but I cannot choose between French/Spanish and have decided to either take both or French and RS. now the thing is, my time management is horrendous and I have convinced myself that I will work hard and get the top grades yet I still do my homework the morning it's due, and me wanting everything to be perfect, this does not go down well. I am trying to get better and hope to be more motivated and start revising,, but I need some advice )))
S_x_m_x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Which one do you enjoy more
S_x_m_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
and have you talked to your parents or teachers about it
Hrburman
Rep:
?
(Original post by S_x_m_x)
Which one do you enjoy more
I can't decide. I know that double language with the art will be difficult especially as I'm so unorganised and RS sounds much easier, but idk why but I can't imagine taking it, even though I enjoy it. Also, I've been told the languages complement each other and I would be prepared to work.
Hrburman
Rep:
?
(Original post by S_x_m_x)
and have you talked to your parents or teachers about it
Yeah they said it has to be my decision
S_x_m_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hrburman)
I can't decide. I know that double language with the art will be difficult especially as I'm so unorganised and RS sounds much easier, but idk why but I can't imagine taking it, even though I enjoy it. Also, I've been told the languages complement each other and I would be prepared to work.
which one are you the best at and know you are defo going to pass
MegsE
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i cant promise its the same at all schools, but i do up to an hour of art a week (homework) on top of the usual lessons. i love art so i don't find it to be a chore but generally art is quite laid back i don't take a language, but think about which you prefer and which will be better for you in the future. which language would you use more? also history is good ))
(Original post by Hrburman)
ok, so I have to give in my GCSE forms in a few days and I'm stressing out because I dont exactly know what I want to do. I will probably take history and art, but I cannot choose between French/Spanish and have decided to either take both or French and RS. now the thing is, my time management is horrendous and I have convinced myself that I will work hard and get the top grades yet I still do my homework the morning it's due, and me wanting everything to be perfect, this does not go down well. I am trying to get better and hope to be more motivated and start revising,, but I need some advice )))
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (2)
10.53%
No one else does (9)
47.37%
I'm embarrassed about my background (1)
5.26%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (6)
31.58%
We don't use a video platform (1)
5.26%
I don't have a camera (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads