The Student Room Group

AUB Applicants 2019

Hey I’ve accepted my offer to go to AUB in September 2019, I’m studying Commercial Photography. Just wanted to see if I could find any fellow applicants??
Hey! I’ve accepted my place on the photography course!
Hi welcome! How are things??
Yeah they’re good! What about you??
They’re good thank you! Had some trouble with accommodation today but sorted now, I’ve moved to private accommodation
Me too, I’m going to be privately renting too I think. Have you applied for the accommodation day?
Oh thank god I wasn’t sure if I would find anyone else. I’m not sure if I can go yet so nope :frown:
Where abouts are you from?
Haha yeah me too I couldn’t find anyone! I think it’s on the 19th of August. I live just outside of London so not far to travel to Bournemouth! What about you?
Oh right I thought it was the 29th of June but I’m probably wrong. I live kind of near London too!
Oh cool! And I think the application to apply for the accommodation day was available for application around that time for the day in August
Ohh right that makes more sense :smile:
So did you apply for anywhere else apart from aub?
Yep my insurance choice is Falmouth University, you?
I also applied to uwe Bristol. Do you have any socials it might be easier to talk on there😂
Yep was just thinking that 😂 my first name is Rosie you’ll find me on insta full name and two xx
Aah I couldn’t find you! My insta user is maariebesley

Quick Reply

Latest