The Student Room Group

LADS - URGENT - Window handle breaks after repeated use. Any advice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AspiringAccount
I get this cause my mum's Asian she likes to keep the bank in check

Cause she's Asian. Cause she's Asian. :dontknow:
its one question after another with u op
Reply 22
Fail an exam and say it happened because of the heat or you could 'faint' right in front of her
For the record you’re not talking ab the windows computer 😂

Honestly speaking asian parents are a whole new level of extra (Ik this)

Just do what most kids do ignore ya mum and open the window 😂
Tell her if the window isn't opened the latch won't be the only thing that's broken.
lol oh man stingy ass asian parents are the worst

my dad is like that too but even he isn't as bad as my aunties and uncles and even a few friends of mine. if something might even cost them a penny more it doesn't happen. we always grow up suffocating around them as a result! sooo annoying
Whats the point in having windows that open if you can't open them :dontknow:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Whats the point in having windows that open if you can't open them :dontknow:

To look out? Or to let light in? Basically never open mine tbh :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
To look out? Or to let light in? Basically never open mine tbh :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But windows that don't open also let you do that
Original post by AspiringAccount
Ok I couldn't fit the real problem in the title so let me explain right quick. We have windows with handles that have a push trigger and a lock for the key (don't have that key anymore). So here's the dilemma, my mums pressure my father into leaving the windows closed cause she says that if we keep on overusing the handle the window will get stuck and it'll cost money to get it fixed (I get this cause my mum's Asian she likes to keep the bank in check).

I need some reason to convince my father that I can open the window cause the heat in this room is pi*sing me off.

fam just buy an airconditioner or if you cant afford the money just buy a fan its cheaper and less hassle
Window handles very rarely break, but try looking for replacement keys from the manufacturer. This should help, with regards to keeping cool, how about a fan?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending