The Student Room Group

University.

Is it possible for a boyfriend and girlfriend to stay together during the course of university?
Yes but not normally in university accommodation (unless the university provides flats for mature students and you’re lucky enough to get one).
How about if we are 8n a long distance relationship? For example, I'm at UEA in Norwich and she's at the University of Chichester near Portsmouth.
Reply 3
Long distance relationships are hard, there’s no way of really saying whether it will work out or not because that’ll be based off of you guys and your relationship together.
Original post by PatrickLaurence
How about if we are 8n a long distance relationship? For example, I'm at UEA in Norwich and she's at the University of Chichester near Portsmouth.

Is it possible? Yes

Will it work for you? That depends on you and your girlfriend.
Original post by PatrickLaurence

I've been in a long distance relationship since before I started uni. I've almost finished my second year, and our relationship is fine. I haven't had any issues in our relationship caused by me being at uni.

As long as you and your boyfriend trust each other, respect each other and communicate with each other, then you will be fine.
We want to continue our relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest