How do I (girl) ask guy for nudes?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m really attracted to this guy I’m speaking to & I want to ask h for a nude picture (we’re both over 18), but I don’t know how.. I feel like it’s rude.

How should I ask him? Or should I just leave it..
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Easiest way would be to ask to swap nudes I suppose, but then that's reliant on you being willing to send some diddies.

Otherwiiiisee, just be direct n hope for the best.
AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m really attracted to this guy I’m speaking to & I want to ask h for a nude picture (we’re both over 18), but I don’t know how.. I feel like it’s rude.

I mean do you know the guy well enough? He might end up circulating those nudes or he*l maybe ditch you after getting what he wants.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Don't it will make girls just as bad as guys, plus if he doesn't want to he'll 100% go off you

HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maybe ease in to it with a shirtless picture first
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't you think that it is a bit kind of immature? Also do you want him to be flaccid or semi lol. Just send him one of yourselF and then he will prob reciprocate.
y.u.mad.bro?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't it will make girls just as bad as guys, plus if he doesn't want to he'll 100% go off you
FYI, not all guys are bad and not all girls are innocent. Plus, I wouldn't recommend sending your nudes to anyone because you cannot trust them to not circulate them and if they do circulate it will cause a lot of embarrassment.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you think that back in Shakepeare's time people asked each other for nudes in letters and people replied with drawings of themselves?
Scrollery
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Too much internet for me today.
username4212512
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A wise man once told me: text people as if you're texting your grandma. Dont be asking for nudes and dont be sending any either
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
what does this even mean
tashkent46
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Do you think that back in Shakepeare's time people asked each other for nudes in letters and people replied with drawings of themselves?
This is actually a good question but I can answer as a matter of fact people did exchange very sensual letters, although they were mostly one way or homosexual due to men being more likely to be able to read and write...
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago

I would say it depends on how you know this guy and in what capacity you're speaking to him. Tinder match? I'd say shamelessly go for it. Fellow church member who you've not really talked to in that way... maybe not.

But as said earlier you could start by sending him pics. See where it leads. Not necessarily nudes but attractive (or silly) pictures of you. For example, if you're going out send him pics of you in what you're going to be wearing. Or, if you do an activity send him pics of you either dressed to do the activity, doing the activity or something related to the activity. E.g is you're going horse riding send him a picture of you in your outfit, or on the horse or send him a picture of the horse. Hopefully he reciprocates with pictures of himself and maybe he might try pushing the boundaries himself on the tameness of the pictures he sends.
judgeful
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't think you should because he'll ask you for something back or 'only if you do it too' and then he'll get distracted and only think about that when he thinks about you and you'll end up being frustrated. If he is actually invested in you and you've got to know eachother well then go ahead but he's just a guy and you feel awkward to even ask it just shows you don't know eachother on that level so I suggest not.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
It means that guys constantly pressure girls for nudes and it makes us really uncomfortable even if we do or don't send one. It's not fair to ever ask someone for a nude as its such a private thing. So I'm saying don't be as bad as the hundreds of guys that do this in the daily

(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
what does this even mean
Anonymous #4
Report 2 years ago
Don’t send nudes until you know him well enough or are in a relationship with him. If he wants naked pictures he can use google to find some. Nuff said.
Tootles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Send him a risqué (but not outright nude) one of yourself, go from there.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 years ago

Depends, are you speaking via text or snap?
ParallelQuix
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you both have had a
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago

Hi Anonymous #1
fortunately for you i am an experienced man when it comes to this topic, you will find that the first time you do it is always the hardest my first time was when i was in kfc minding my business and ordering a popcorn chicken snackbox and a pepsi max but when it came to paying i realised i had left my wallet in my friends boxer shorts, luckily for me the polish women serving me offered to get my popcorn chicken snackbox and a pepsi max for the small price of a shag round the back of kfc, this carried on with countless nude pictures being sent to and from one another until the manager of kfc found out and deported her polish ass back to fight in the war. God rest her soul.
hope this helped,
Kind regards
Anonymous #2 xoxoox
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (66)
74.16%
No (23)
25.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed