Summer English Course Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My son -16 years old- wants to learn English and we will be pleased if you will answer us. What are the periodic times and could you inform me about fee and accomodation. How can we apply at Royal Holloway School. Thank you very much
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My son -16 years old- wants to learn English and we will be pleased if you will answer us. What are the periodic times and could you inform me about fee and accomodation. How can we apply at Royal Holloway School. Thank you very much
Hi there,

We offer a Year 12 Summer School, which is a residential programme where year 12 students stay on campus and participate in academic and social activities. This residential is split into two programmes with one session for science students and the other for art and social sciences students. Applications for this summer's programme are now closed, but you can find more information about the programme to prepare for next year here.

Please note that this programme is not an English language course. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (376)
37.49%
No - but I will (76)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
47.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed