arronvelu15
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everyone, I received offers from both UBC (Arts but planning to go into economics) and Warwick Economics. I am not sure which to pick and was hoping if anyone could help me out?
inizam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
having to make the exact same decision right now too! except my course in warwick is a joint degree: (BASc) Economics and Global sustainable development. I'm trying to weigh out everything especially costs (which I think are not too far off but UBC will be higher because of the 4 years instead of 3). I'm just not sure about which university will have better opportunities.
Yasin420
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, Im in the exact same situation as you right now. I have to decide between UBC arts and the joint course: Econ Studies and GSD at Warwick. Could you please let me know which university u ended up going to and what eventually led you to making your informed decison?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (17)
7.36%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
14.72%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (40)
17.32%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.72%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (61)
26.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (45)
19.48%

Watched Threads