Abbiiiiee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey I’m thinking of becoming a vegetarian or at least doing it for the majority of the week. I come from a family where meat is eaten in every meal and as a student with hardly any money I was wondering if there’s any tips and how to not make cooking 50% of my day
cheesecakelove
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Abbiiiiee)
Hey I’m thinking of becoming a vegetarian or at least doing it for the majority of the week. I come from a family where meat is eaten in every meal and as a student with hardly any money I was wondering if there’s any tips and how to not make cooking 50% of my day
Have a look at vegetarian recipes in cookbooks, online or Youtube videos. You can usually find a wide range of recipes depending on your tastes preferences. Look for special offers, yellow stickers, vouchers or basic ranges for ingredients in supermarkets. You could also batch cook things and then freeze the rest for later to save you cooking everyday.
Abbiiiiee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks I’ll definitely try it I think it will be hard at the start but I’ll hopefully eventually get used to it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (365)
84.3%
No (68)
15.7%

Watched Threads