Moving on Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I had a breakup a week ago. My ex already started dating and i cant move on. I think continuously about our breakup because he brokeup intentionally misunderstanding me i guess. I will be having exams but i keep feeling anxious all the time and the thought of he said when breaking up that i was disloyal disturbs me whole day ( i was 100% loyal to him still). How can i move on and start preparing for exams. I really dont want to score bad
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Just think about your future, and the chance of meeting someone else, dont hold on to the past if the ex has moved on its not worth it, live your life and focus on what is important to you, give priority to your exams that will distract you from thinking about your ex
Tilzwas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey, I'm sorry you're going through this, I know how stressful it is and it can really have an effect on your mental health. From what you've said if he's moved on so quickly that says a lot about him and your relationship.

I've found that distractions are what keeps me going through breakups, you can't think about him if you're running or doing something with friends. I would also suggest thinking about removing him from social media so you won't be tempted to follow up and check on his profile. Breakups suck, and it's easy to obsess over how things have ended, reflection is key to moving on, but don't dwell on it. You've got an amazing future, you'll meet the right fit for your jigsaw, it just wasn't him and that's okay.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Wish I found this earlier, had something similar last month. It was the day before my Geography a level and he broke up with my over text. I couldn't revise. I still suffer now but today found out he has already moved on even tho he told me he still cared for me and wouldn't be able to move on bla bla bla. And as they have been messaging "a lot" it couldn't have started only recently. Has it gotten better for you?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (139)
61.23%
No (88)
38.77%

Watched Threads