The Student Room Group

Potential relationship

Ok.
So I’m a girl and the girl I like is a good friend of mine. I’m confused because I don’t really know if she likes girls but anyway we get along really well and I might even go as far as saying we are fairly flirty towards each other. I’ve been pretty awful at this relationship thing so far but could anyone help me suss out if the following things she does is any indication that she might like me? Of course it’s not concrete, but I need some help reading into her actions.
1. When she sees me, she’ll come and sit next to me, hug me and guide my hand so its holding her around her waist.
2. I was wearing ripped jeans a couple of weeks ago and she traced her fingers across the tops on my knee and thigh kind of caressingly?
3. When she’s speaking to me, she kind of laughs even if it really isn’t funny and even I find myself laughing.
4. She guides my arm so its in between her legs, stroking her inner thigh. I wouldn’t ever do this of my own accord as I’m aware it could make somebody very uncomfortable but SHE guides me too it.
5. There’s other things too that she always does, little things like stare at me for long and joke around that “we are together but we’re just friends really”. She’ll hold my hand and make me feel like I’ve never before.

Can Anyone tell me if I’m reading into it too much and it’s just a typical girl thing being friendly or there might be even a chance she might like me.

Thanks all!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Ok.
So I’m a girl and the girl I like is a good friend of mine. I’m confused because I don’t really know if she likes girls but anyway we get along really well and I might even go as far as saying we are fairly flirty towards each other. I’ve been pretty awful at this relationship thing so far but could anyone help me suss out if the following things she does is any indication that she might like me? Of course it’s not concrete, but I need some help reading into her actions.
1. When she sees me, she’ll come and sit next to me, hug me and guide my hand so its holding her around her waist.
2. I was wearing ripped jeans a couple of weeks ago and she traced her fingers across the tops on my knee and thigh kind of caressingly?
3. When she’s speaking to me, she kind of laughs even if it really isn’t funny and even I find myself laughing.
4. She guides my arm so its in between her legs, stroking her inner thigh. I wouldn’t ever do this of my own accord as I’m aware it could make somebody very uncomfortable but SHE guides me too it.
5. There’s other things too that she always does, little things like stare at me for long and joke around that “we are together but we’re just friends really”. She’ll hold my hand and make me feel like I’ve never before.

Can Anyone tell me if I’m reading into it too much and it’s just a typical girl thing being friendly or there might be even a chance she might like me.

Thanks all!

Yes she likes you. You need to ask her out. See if she will date you. She has given you enough clues girl! lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending