The Student Room Group

Study medicine Georigia

Anyone planning to go to Georgia to study medicine? Im planning New Vision Uni

Scroll to see replies

Hey im thinking of going to this university, where are you from?
From UK. What bout u
Original post by Anonymous
Hey im thinking of going to this university, where are you from?
Same! Are you thinking of doing the 6 or 4 year course? I want to do the 4 year course.. where in UK are you from? I’m from Manchester
Original post by Chandani1004
From UK. What bout u
From leicester and the accelerated 5 yr
false
False?
And cool, what have you studied previously
From leicester and the accelerated 5 yr
false
Reply 6
Hi I am thinking of studying medicine in Georgia New Vision uni also for the 4 year medicine programme. Just wanted to ask are u going through study medicine Europe ?
Hey im no longer going there. I applied to romania and bulgaria thru medlinks check them out
Original post by SAH2019
Hi I am thinking of studying medicine in Georgia New Vision uni also for the 4 year medicine programme. Just wanted to ask are u going through study medicine Europe ?
Reply 8
Oh okay I’ll have a look thanks.
Reply 9
Hey im no longer going there. I applied to romania and bulgaria thru medlinks check them out

Hi are there any four year courses in Romania and Bulgaria?
Reply 10
Hi I spoke to a representative this morning as I am insterested in 4 year postgraduate medicine. I was informed that only Georgia, Poland and Ukraine are currently offering this course.
Original post by Sunny155
Original post by Sunny155

Dont think so and i dont think irs a good idea taking them
Reply 12
Is anyone else thinking of undertaking postgraduate entry medicine in Georgia New Vision University this September 2019 ?
Anyone planning to go to Georgia to study medicine? Im planning New Vision Uni

Hi do you know what the entry requirements are for new vision i cant seem to find anything online
-thanks (:
Reply 14
Hey, i'm from London and i've just got accepted to do the graduate-entry medical course in new vision uni.

anyone else here going?
Didyou know that it's not guaranteed you will get a place back in the UK
Original post by ashsenj
Hey, i'm from London and i've just got accepted to do the graduate-entry medical course in new vision uni.

anyone else here going?
Original post by SAH2019

Hey, Im in the same boat as you. Thinking of doing the November intake
Hi! I'm not from London. I did a masters degree in pharmacology from UEL. Going to Georgia for the 4 year MD degree. Got accepted in May
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi there, have confirmed with GPHC that this degree will be accepted?
Original post by Enphilus
Hi! I'm not from London. I did a masters degree in pharmacology from UEL. Going to Georgia for the 4 year MD degree. Got accepted in May
Oh great! As I intend practicing in the UK

Quick Reply

Latest