janinenew
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
its a very unpredictable listening writing and reading exam i keep trying but i just cant get a c ive done a lot of practice and know my weakness.
any tips im dying for some!!!! PLEASE
Thais Ribeiro
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
For A level or GCSE?
janinenew
Rep:
?
alevel
(Original post by Thais Ribeiro)
For A level or GCSE?
Thais Ribeiro
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by janinenew)
alevel
What are your weaknesses?
janinenew
Rep:
?
ive already improved my weaknesses stuff like answering in full sentences pretty basic and grammar tick tick tick done but still its just below a c
Thais Ribeiro
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
ive already improved my weaknesses stuff like answering in full sentences pretty basic and grammar tick tick tick done but still its just below a c
Well I can only recommend you learn the topic really well and know how to develop them (justify your points) and also keep doing loads of practice papers, and learn and improve on what you got wrong. Maybe ask your teachers for feedback on what you could do better?
janinenew
Rep:
?
im doing edexcel and we dont write about topics for paper 1 :/
(Original post by Thais Ribeiro)
Well I can only recommend you learn the topic really well and know how to develop them (justify your points) and also keep doing loads of practice papers, and learn and improve on what you got wrong. Maybe ask your teachers for feedback on what you could do better?
Thais Ribeiro
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ohh okay, I’m doing AQA :/ idk what else to suggest because idk what edexcel is like. But definitely ask your teacher, they’ll be your best option as to what you should do to improve
inspir8tion
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Listen to podcasts, so that you hear lots of spoken Spanish. Have a look through the spec, to see what the Examiner is looking for. Use other exam boards for listening practise. What are the key topics and words within those topics? Check the tense accurately. Transcribe a few podcasts into English and see if there are any key phrases, which keep popping up (the examiner's report will often give tips, eg "Not enough students were familiar with ..." Good luck.
its a very unpredictable listening writing and reading exam i keep trying but i just cant get a c ive done a lot of practice and know my weakness.
any tips im dying for some!!!! PLEASE
janinenew
Rep:
?
thank you so much thats really good advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (35)
7.26%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (285)
59.13%
No (162)
33.61%

Watched Threads