Mosque attack in Birmingham Watch

Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by #love2learn)
This isn't the time to joke around. It's to make a stand and unite together to prevent anything like this happening again.
I'm so scared it's literally freaking me out.
I'm a Muslim and i feel fearful.
Aww, then why do you guys hate gays so much? Lmao, hypocrites. Why would I want to 'unite' with people like you? Hell no.
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Gladly. Where do you live?
(Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
and persecution of muslims is also well documented. Stop hiding behind the internet and come face to face and then we can talk. People like you are the actual problem.
#love2learn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
Aww, then why do you guys hate gays so much? Lmao, hypocrites. Why would I want to 'unite' with people like you? Hell no.
Well i don't. Why would i hate someone who is gay. I have no issue with people being gay, i promise u.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Friend98765)
The comments in this thread are sickening me
We are in Britain and we should RESPECT every person regardless of their race, religion, sexuality etc.

There are a few racists morons that have thought about occupying this thread to spread hatred of Islam. These few racists don’t represent the whole uk population and if you see there are so many people in the uk that values every religion.

I have Muslim friends and they are very nice people. So I apologise on behalf of any of those affected by the comments made.

Let’s spread love and positivity and stop spreading hatred.
No, we shouldn't. They don't get my respect with their 15th century views.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well i don't. Why would i hate someone who is gay. I have no issue with people being gay, i promise u.
But your 'brothers' and 'sisters' do. So does your 'holy' book.
Friend98765
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Of course it is.
Look i'm sorry on their behalf even though i don't know them but trust me not every Muslim is like this there are some Muslims who caring, kind, helpful, loving and respectful.
Pls don’t apologise to haters
I don’t like it when I see Muslims trying to justify the actions of someone else’s when they are the victim of the same thing
#love2learn
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
But your 'brothers' and 'sisters' do. So does your 'holy' book.
Yeah well i can't make evryone change their views.
So u're going to do this just cuz my "brothers" and "sisters" and my holy book hate gay people.
sayema1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
KSA is a great example of religious tolerance; no church windows have been destroyed or churches vandalised in Saudi.

Might have something to do with the fact there are no churches, mind.
my professor is christian and my friend is hindu so what do u think they do whole year? pray in masjids? LOL THINK xD i wouldnt just argue like thaat buddy xD
hunfilm
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i hate posts like these that just bring the racists/islamaphobes out to play. dont you ever get tired of trolling? go outside, Jonathon
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah well i can't make evryone change their views.
So u're going to do this just cuz my "brothers" and "sisters" and my holy book hate gay people.
Dude, you worship that holy book. It's supposed to be perfect, according to muslims. So how can you say you disagree with it? How can you be a muslim if you disagree with quran?
#love2learn
Rep:
?
I don’t like it when I see Muslims trying to justify the actions of someone else’s when they are the victim of the same thing
Yeah but what can i do.
These people think that all Muslims are the same which is totally false cuz not every Muslim are the same. I'm not like those Muslims.
I promise.
sayema1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
A town in north west England that has the third highest population of Muslims outside of London.
congrats for living so close to Muslims and still alive xD don't u wanna wonder why though? because if Muslims were to attack then they would have ruined the town you are living in because u just mentioned "third" highest xD so think think
omre
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mailmale)
Aren't you going to heaven after you die or something like? As I understand death is a lifestyle upgrade to to religious people, no?
Oh yeah, just realised you’re right. I’ll just not care if a Muslim dies from now on, after all it’s a ‘lifestyle upgrade’. While I’m at it I’ll just shoot myself.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Islam shouldn’t even be in Britain
To be honest, most religions shouldn't be, except maybe for Buddhism, lol.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The problem is that you shouldn’t promote the Us vs Them attitude. They are offended about how people like them are treated so they have a negative view of Islam. Rather than continuing to ostracise them, try and relieve them. Remove their stereotypes.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sayema1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Islam shouldn’t even be in Britain
didnt realize religions have tags O.o thats new? hmm xD
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They have ruined the town. The white residents have all moved out and they make a mess of the area they live in attracting rats and driving down house prices. They crash for cash constantly so driving is a nightmare raising car insurance premiums. I don’t want them in my town, I don’t even want them in my country. They disgust me
(Original post by sayema1)
congrats for living so close to Muslims and still alive xD don't u wanna wonder why though? because if Muslims were to attack then they would have ruined the town you are living in because u just mentioned "third" highest xD so think think
savvv
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Two men have been arrested in relation to a series of attacks on mosques in Birmingham.

Five mosques had windows smashed on Thursday and a man aged 34 from Perry Barr later handed himself into police.

A 38-year-old man from Yardley who was arrested earlier after being detained by members of the public has been released without charge.

The second man remains in custody on suspicion of racially aggravated criminal damage.

The mosques that had their windows smashed were:

Witton Islamic Centre in Witton Road, Aston
Jame Masjid in Birchfield Road, Perry Barr
Jam-E-Masjid Qiblah Hadhrat Sahib Gulhar Shareef in Slade Road, Erdington
Masjid Faizul Islam on The Broadway, Aston
The Muslim Community Centre Aston, in Albert Road, Aston
I am actually from this area and once I found this out, I was not shocked.
username4561728
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why would I stand with her when she subscribes to a faith which would have me to put to death (both for being Christian and LGBT?)

The post above mine is a perfect example of the homophobia of Islam btw

Oh ffs stop! You are an embarrassment. Judging by your posts you know absolutely zilch about Islam. Go educate yourself.
Friend98765
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
No, we shouldn't. They don't get my respect with their 15th century views.
Please don’t disrespect.

How would you feel if you were a Muslim and people were saying these kind of things to you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (453)
38%
No - but I will (89)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.57%

Watched Threads