Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
https://abc7news.com/politics/no-mor...ports/5211461/

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!
z-hog
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Trump and Brexit have been two priceless political sagas of the eye-opener type, pretty much like Iraq. Any genuine democrat will have filled his boots in terms of identifying the totalitarian camp, their hold on the institutions and the lengths they are prepared to go in their pursuit of power.

Unless something is delivered at the end, Trump's assessment of it as a hoax and no more than an organized attempt to sabotage his presidency will be fully vindicated. Only collusion identified so far is that among people in State departments and the media complex, to whom Democracy is something that only works when they win. Both at Trump's election and Brexit, many people stated that they wouldn't have it and they meant it.
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
it's saturday

gib
HucktheForde
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
it could mean 3 things.

There are no evidence of russia collusion
A sitting president cannot be indicted, so trump needs to be impeached first or wait till the end of his term
The report findings have elements of counter intelligence, hence it cannot be revealed until the counter intelligence part is complete.
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No more indictments after six of Trump's close advisors including his campaign manager and lawyer/fixer have pleaded guilty to various charges.

Regardless of what the Mueller investigation concludes, it is really only the start and not the end. There are various other ongoing criminal and counterintelligence investigations.

Having spent the last week criticising the Mueller investigation, we have had complete silence from Trump in the 24 hours since the report was submitted. He is never one to miss out on an opportunity for a bit of triumphalism, so this is out of character for him.
Underscore__
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by HucktheForde)
it could mean 3 things.

There are no evidence of russia collusion
A sitting president cannot be indicted, so trump needs to be impeached first or wait till the end of his term
The report findings have elements of counter intelligence, hence it cannot be revealed until the counter intelligence part is complete.
On what are you basing your conclusion that a president cannot be indicted? It’s far from an open and shut matter.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
HucktheForde
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Underscore__)
On what are you basing your conclusion that a president cannot be indicted? It’s far from an open and shut matter.
A sitting president. Not a president.
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
A sitting president. Not a president.
The question still applies
HucktheForde
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The question still applies
No it does not.
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No it does not.
Yes it does, I’m interested to hear what you’re basing your conclusion on because it’s far from black and white
HucktheForde
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes it does, I’m interested to hear what you’re basing your conclusion on because it’s far from black and white

cant believe i just help educate someone without being paid
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

cant believe i just help educate someone without being paid
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.eco...hile-in-office

Most importantly the Supreme Court has never stated whether or not the president is above indictment. It doesn’t matter what the Justice Department says if the Supreme Court rule it to be unconstitutional.

The arrogance with which you talk about a subject you’ve spent two minutes googling is laughable.
HucktheForde
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.eco...hile-in-office

Most importantly the Supreme Court has never stated whether or not the president is above indictment. It doesn’t matter what the Justice Department says if the Supreme Court rule it to be unconstitutional.

The arrogance with which you talk about a subject you’ve spent two minutes googling is laughable.
you are welcomed to bring this matter to the supreme court.
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you are welcomed to bring this matter to the supreme court.
If you think I’m welcome to present this question and get an answer from the US Supreme Court then I suggest you do a bit more reading into how the Supreme Court functions.

The answer to the question of whether the president is indictable is not known, different legal experts have differing opinions. On a such a complex matter the first result on google is unlikely to give you the answer.
HucktheForde
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you think I’m welcome to present this question and get an answer from the US Supreme Court then I suggest you do a bit more reading into how the Supreme Court functions.

The answer to the question of whether the president is indictable is not known, different legal experts have differing opinions. On a such a complex matter the first result on google is unlikely to give you the answer.
I dont give a ****. I am not the one who brought up the supreme court .
Last edited by HucktheForde; 3 weeks ago
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I dont give a ****. I am not the one who brought up the supreme court .
I know, for some reason you disregarded the Supreme Court despite it being the most relevant authority.
HucktheForde
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I know, for some reason you disregarded the Supreme Court despite it being the most relevant authority.
The supreme court dont seem to care themselves either.
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The supreme court dont seem to care themselves either.
That’ll likely be because Trump was cleared of any wrongdoing. They tend to be quite busy so they don’t often address hypotheticals.
Just my opinion
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
After 6 months of being told that Clinton was going to win and trump would be humiliated, many on the left became hysterical when the opposite happend.
(See countless hours of footage of ranting and crying on YouTube)
Now after two an a half years of being told that trump was going to be impeached over Russian collusion it looks like another bout of mass Hysteria is on the way.
z-hog
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
Now after two an a half years of being told that trump was going to be impeached over Russian collusion it looks like another bout of mass Hysteria is on the way.
It's not hysteria, it is a calculated move aiming at undermining the guy at every instance. They're not all as dumb as they look, apart from Lemon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (224)
39.23%
No - but I will (40)
7.01%
No - I don't want to (39)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (268)
46.94%

Watched Threads