Am I the only one who remembers everything from a really young age?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm in my late twenties but I remember everything since around the age of 3/4 with great detail. No one in my family is like that, I tell them things I remember but they don't remember at all. Is anyone else like this? I don't know anyone else who remembers things like I do.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I remember being bathed in the sink when I was about 2. I also remember sitting in my high chair, and my Mum bragging about how much I loved cod liver oil. She would feed it to me in front of her friends to impress me, but I would actually hate it.
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm in my late twenties but I remember everything since around the age of 3/4 with great detail. No one in my family is like that, I tell them things I remember but they don't remember at all. Is anyone else like this? I don't know anyone else who remembers things like I do.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Its pretty rare, but great to have. Sheldon Cooper is the only person that comes to mind though
savvv
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I remember things I did or others did when I was a toddler, but I can't remember things that have happened recently. It's weird.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm like that. In my case, it's called senility.
(Original post by savvv)
I remember things I did or others did when I was a toddler, but I can't remember things that have happened recently. It's weird.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads