The Student Room Group

has hookup culture been totally revolutionised lol

Im in year 12 and haven't had a boyfriend or anything before and I go to a girls school and I don't really have any guy friends so feel free to tell me I know nothing but loads of my friends have had boyfriends and stuff but most of them have spoken to them on snapchat for ages before and that's how it initiates like someone pops up to someone and they talk and ugh I just hate that lol like this isn't me moaning about not having a boyfriend or anything like guys have popped up to me I just don't reply cos that seems so rubbish. Don't get me wrong when I say I go to a girls school there's an equivalent boys school that we have some joint events with and stuff and everyone goes to parties and stuff with guys like I'm more of an odd one out coz I've only been to a handful of mixed parties but even there normally when people get off with each other they've been linking on snap and ugh just ranting I suppose coz I think this culture is a bit rubbish. Also just for clarity I'm not like a proper loser like I have a good amount of friends who are like rated and everything- anyway wow sorry this has been so long
Reply 1
Also yeah I know that's not really what hookup culture means
im in the exact same position 😬 and ee don't even have an equivalent guy school but somehow loads of girls just add people they don't know and start talking and i find that kinda weird like I'd want to know them irl before online yk??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending