The Student Room Group

democracy is dead

thanks to the f***king left wing softies who want us to stay in the EU when they bully us and make us hand over all our money so f*** the EU f*** the left lets rise up in the streets, protest and riot
You okay there hun?

The right have been in charge of the Brexit process ever since the referendum was called. Yet you complain about "left wing softies" instead of your own failings. Talk about sad...
Erm, the day I got back after voting already knew we would not get it. I'll assume you had some faith in a remainer government, democracy never really existed anyway.
Original post by SHallowvale
You okay there hun?

The right have been in charge of the Brexit process ever since the referendum was called. Yet you complain about "left wing softies" instead of your own failings. Talk about sad...

Yet you have a remain user picture, should of thought before you posted.
Original post by random_matt
Yet you have a remain user picture, should of thought before you posted.

Which has absolutely what relevance, exactly? 😂
🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺
Original post by SHallowvale
Which has absolutely what relevance, exactly? 😂

Read what you wrote in reply to OP. Clearly not the brightest light bulb.
Original post by right winger
lets rise up in the streets, protest and riot

Today we saw two million people (police estimate) peacefully protesting in support of a second referendum.

And here we see a degenerate leave supporter advocating rioting.
Reply 8
Hurrah! :thumbsup:
Original post by random_matt
Read what you wrote in reply to OP. Clearly not the brightest light bulb.

Er, it's a profile picture that I set nearly 3 years ago and haven't ever been bothered to remove. I honestly don't care about it.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

I can barely see it, lol.
Meh, won’t make the blindest bit of difference. Interesting how a certain Alistair Campbell is now so in favour of doing what the marchers want now that they agree with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending