Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was talking to a guy I'm dating about lingerie, and I'm considering wearing something a little more risque for when I next see him. I was just wondering what types of lingerie men prefer, as all I got from him was that he likes black underwear.
I'd like to know what materials and types are preferable, such as bras, bralettes, bodysuits, stockings and suspenders/hold-ups, corsets, etc. And how would you want a woman to reveal the underwear that she's wearing, i.e. wearing it discreetly under normal clothes and letting you reveal it, or her already be undressed and wearing the lingerie as she enters the room?
thannnks
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think you're probably overthinking this.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
If in doubt just wear nothing
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If in doubt just wear nothing
ey now, stop being a coward -- get off anon
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
ey now, stop being a coward -- get off anon
Cannot blemish my reputation as an upstanding citizen
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The best sort is the sort that ends up on the bedroom floor.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
nothing
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
OP, don't listen to these plums saying nothing.

Wear some nice suspenders, matching lace bra/thong combo (pref black) and a normal dress/skirt. Halfway through the date, flash the top of the suspenders to him ... DIAMONDZ.

DM me for more info.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was talking to a guy I'm dating about lingerie, and I'm considering wearing something a little more risque for when I next see him. I was just wondering what types of lingerie men prefer, as all I got from him was that he likes black underwear.
I'd like to know what materials and types are preferable, such as bras, bralettes, bodysuits, stockings and suspenders/hold-ups, corsets, etc. And how would you want a woman to reveal the underwear that she's wearing, i.e. wearing it discreetly under normal clothes and letting you reveal it, or her already be undressed and wearing the lingerie as she enters the room?
thannnks
honestly, guys easily get desensitised to the things they see so they need a mixture of things to maintain the interest. so any of that is fine tbh, although maybe not a corset unless the guy is into steampunk...
Sexwise
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thannnks
Hi there

I think it's way more important to wear something that makes you feel confident and sexy.

The number one sexiest thing in the world is confidence, and sometimes that means being a little more comfortable. It's definitely nice to invest in some new underwear, but get something that makes you feel good rather than focusing too much on what he thinks. For example, say the person you're seeing said they prefer suspenders and a corset. That's cool for the bedroom, but if you went on a date the corset will probably feel uncomfortable and if the suspenders don't work so well you run the risk of a stocking falling down when you are walking about town (cue awkward public *hoiking up* moment).

The same applies to sex. I'm not saying this is necessarily you, but sometimes girls and women forget to prioritise their own pleasure in the bedroom and think only about the male pleasure. There's this brilliant storyline in the Netflix series Sex Education where one of the characters gets a new boyfriend who gets his pleasure from her pleasure. The girl has never really thought about sex in terms of her pleasure and has never masturbated before. She goes on a voyage of 'self-discovery', finds out what she likes and ultimately has better sex with her partner.

What I'm saying is focus on what makes you feel good first. If your fella is the type of person who gets turned off because you've chosen the wrong fabric for your bra then he doesn't deserve you having sex with him.

Good luck with your black underwear adventure and have fun!

Daisy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (705)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads