The Student Room Group

I need someone

Hi again everyone,

Just thought I’d get it out there, I’ve probably said it before, but I really want someone, like a romantic partner. Guy or girl idm as I’m bi anyway lol.

Idk why I’m putting this on here, I guess I’m hoping someone might be interested haha.

But yeah, if you are interested (for whatever reason lol) please don’t hesitate to contact me ^~^

Thanks,
Jack ~
Reply 1
If you say you "need" a partner, a partner's probably the worst thing for you.
Original post by Zasty

Hi, could you please elaborate?
Dating apps are your friend. TSR is not one.
Reply 4
Original post by Jack065

I think what he's getting at is as soon as you 'need' a relationship, it could be suggested that you're not ready for a relationship? :smile:
Original post by Jack065

I agree. If you get in a relationship because you want a relationship, you're doing it for the sake rather than because you like the actual person you're getting with, if that makes any sense. It's better to live your life and just focus on getting to know people - friendships can be just as rewarding as relationships - and see where things go. The best things always happen unexpectedly.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
I agree. If you get in a relationship because you want a relationship, you're doing it for the sake rather than because you like the actual person you're getting with, if that makes any sense. It's better to live your life and just focus on getting to know people - friendships can be just as rewarding as relationships - and see where things go. The best things always happen unexpectedly.

I see what you mean. I’ll take the advice on board ^~^
Original post by Zasty

Nice to see a bro every now and then. TriHard 7
Reply 8
Original post by roronoa1zoro
Nice to see a bro every now and then. TriHard 7

Ay, nice to see another king. #SANTORYUBOYZ

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending