how prepared are you for a level revision?

Watch
wxyzz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
where is everyone up to in terms of content they've revised and past papers ect?? how much is everyone doing everyday?
anonymous.2000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Finished all the content for all three of my A-levels. I started doing past papers around February and I’m still doing them. I’m aiming to get all of the past papers available done.
Currently I’m doing a past paper everyday and just going over weak topics.
What about you?
SyedHB
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi.

I’ve done 1/3 content bio
1/2 content chem
1/3 content psych

All done passively. I need to wake up, but I can’t. I’m cutting it close.
wxyzz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
finished all the content in school nearly just 2 topics left in chemistry and parts of mechanics left. Iv done all AS bio revision and just doing past papers and now going over A2 bio topics again. for chemistry done all as now doing a2. Plus for maths I'm just continuously doing questions and topics I'm not good at.
I feel like Ive got so much to do still but Im hoping its possible if I doing nothing but revise for the next two months
(Original post by anonymous.2000)
Finished all the content for all three of my A-levels. I started doing past papers around February and I’m still doing them. I’m aiming to get all of the past papers available done.
Currently I’m doing a past paper everyday and just going over weak topics.
What about you?
anonymous.2000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by wxyzz)
finished all the content in school nearly just 2 topics left in chemistry and parts of mechanics left. Iv done all AS bio revision and just doing past papers and now going over A2 bio topics again. for chemistry done all as now doing a2. Plus for maths I'm just continuously doing questions and topics I'm not good at.
I feel like Ive got so much to do still but Im hoping its possible if I doing nothing but revise for the next two months
Yeah tbh if you want to do really well don’t depend on your school to finish the content, instead use the specification, make your notes, and teach yourself then just bang out past papers. You’ve got time you just need to put your head down from now and get through all the past papers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.93%
Excited but a bit nervous (141)
44.9%
Not bothered either way (37)
11.78%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.38%

Watched Threads