Barbra Streisand says kids used by Michael Jackson's "sexual needs" were "thrilled" Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 17
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Streisand seemed sympathetic to Jackson, saying, "His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has."

She believes Robson and Safechuck were indeed molested by MJ, saying the HBO documentary was painful to watch.

That said, she went on to dismiss the horror of child molestation, saying, "You can say molested, but those children, as you heard them say [in the documentary] they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn't kill them."

Streisand wasn't done. She said, "I feel bad for the children. I feel bad for him. I blame, I guess, the parents who would allow their children to sleep with him. Why would Michael need these little children dressed like him and in the shows and the dancing and the hats?"

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/23/barba...n-wade-robson/

She has since apologised for her statements.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yentl goes Mentl
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
*shrug* It's not like BS was known for talking sense beforehand.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wow... what a moron.
Captain Haddock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Rich people are ****ing weird, man.
-Eirlys-
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She's bit of an idiot then. :lol: Is she going to say that the victims of R Kelly were thrilled to be in his presence?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (454)
38.06%
No - but I will (89)
7.46%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.53%

Watched Threads